We just found out

Our fourth will be a girl! Joining three big sisters in [name_u]July[/name_u]! What are your favorite girls names? Why do you love them?

Congratulations.

I love my favorites because there is meaning and honoring behind them.

a few favorites (not mentioning all my middle names):

Sophie
Sophia
Grace
Rose
Emma
Emmeline
Anna
Annabel
Anneliese
Anneline
Lily
Nora
Jane
Coralie
Edie/Edith
Millie
Tilly
Lottie
Charlotte
Isobel
Mabel

I could go on and on.

I have 6 daughters named [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u], [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u], and one set of twins [name_u]Piper[/name_u] and [name_u]Paisley[/name_u]. We are very southern but a slide bit untraditional. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is beautiful and romantic meaning youthful. [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is slightly popular, meaning fairy maiden but the reason I like it is because it is simple but amazing like pure vanilla. [name_u]Piper[/name_u] and [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] just sound adorable together, but you could use one or the other. [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] just sounds cute, and [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] symbolizes where my husband is from and sounds cute. I hope I helped!:smiley:

I have so many favorite girls names that I can’t even fit them all in my signature! Lol, but I love girls names!:slight_smile: You are welcome to look at my signature, but those not listed include: [name_f]Adelina[/name_f], [name_f]Elanor[/name_f]/[name_f]Elinor[/name_f], Evangeline, [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Giselle[/name_f], [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f], [name_f]Leia[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] ([name_f]Neve[/name_f]), [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Winslet[/name_f], and [name_f]Zara[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

Congrats! My favorites fit my vintage/cottage style.

[name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
Camille

Thanks for sharing! [name_u]Love[/name_u] hearing what other people like

My favourites are

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]-it’s a nickname of my mothers and one of the only nicknames she likes

[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]- Big, big [name_f]Anne[/name_f] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables fan and I just love the name, it feels modern yet classic

[name_u]Remy[/name_u]- I’ve loved this name since I was young but my husband isn’t keen so I doubt I’ll get to use it

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]- Oh I have loved this name for the longest time, I named a character in something I was writing once and I have no idea where I heard the name but I’ve been obsessed with it ever since.

[name_f]Katarina[/name_f]- I love how it is pronounced

[name_f]Violet[/name_f]- Very pretty and I feel like it will suit a girl of mine and my husbands to a T

Congratulations by the way!! Good luck with the naming process :slight_smile:

Congrats!

My favorites, a lot of them turned out to be honor names. Ha ha. Anyway, I find my favorites to be feminine and pretty and cute.

[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Miranda[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Serena[/name_f]
[name_f]Audra[/name_f]
[name_f]Adriana[/name_f]
[name_f]Rachel[/name_f]

These are only some of them!

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

[name_f]Catharine[/name_f]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] or [name_f]Brigid[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Violette[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] or [name_f]Ophelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Audra[/name_f]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_f]Ethel[/name_f]
[name_f]Edythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Concordia[/name_f] ([name_f]Cordie[/name_f] for short)
[name_f]Farrah[/name_f]