We love the name Theo but...

Our first sons middle name is [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] (my dads name). [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think we should use it or use something else that is not already (kind of) apart of our first sons name?

I wouldn’t with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] as your other son’s middle. That’s just me though. Have you considered other O ending names?

That’s tricky. If it were me, I likely wouldn’t use [name_u]Theo[/name_u] with your first son’s middle being [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

Are you expecting a son? Or just tossing names around? If you have a girl in the future, you may want to consider [name_f]Thea[/name_f].

There’s also some other o-ending names for boys - [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Milo[/name_m] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]

[name_f]IMO[/name_f] [name_u]Theo[/name_u] belongs to you first son so I would choose something else for your baby.

No, I’d say [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is off limits unfortunately.

Thanks for the opinions, I appreciate the honesty! We don’t yet know if we are having a boy or girl, but for naming sake kind of hoping for a girl since we can’t agree on one single boy name this time around! We’ll find out in a couple weeks! And I do like the name [name_f]Thea[/name_f] for a girl, but we already have chosen the name [name_f]Lila[/name_f] if we are having a girl :slight_smile:

Does anyone have any other boy name suggestions? Some names 1 of us (but not both) like are:
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_u]Carson[/name_u]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u]

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Leo[/name_m]? It rhymes with [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and sorta sounds like the second syllable of [name_u]ElLIOt[/name_u]. I know, it’s a long shot but I thought I might try to pitch in.

I was also going to suggest [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. I like all of the names on your list except [name_u]Carson[/name_u] (too connected to the dowdy butler from Downton [name_u]Abbey[/name_u], I’m afraid).

Other names you might like…
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Hamish[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Maxwell[/name_m]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]