We may have found a name!

I posted a few weeks ago about finding a name for our third baby girl – due in [name]June[/name]. Big sisters are [name]Eva[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]. The name we are considering now is [name]Lauren[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]. DH actually likes it! [name]Do[/name] [name]Eva[/name], [name]Tessa[/name] and [name]Lauren[/name]“go” together well enough? I don’t want to be too matchy, but I don’t want to sound like our naming style is all over the place.

Thanks!
[name]Kellie[/name]

I can definitely see [name]Eva[/name], [name]Tessa[/name] and [name]Lauren[/name] as sisters. [name]Lauren[/name] may be a little dated (the mothers of her friends may be named [name]Lauren[/name], rather than her peers), but I don’t think it’s enough to avoid it. [name]Laurel[/name] might be another option to match the uncommonness of [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name]. Or the classic [name]Laura[/name] if you don’t mind another -a ending.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name]!!!
As for [name]Lauren[/name], I agree with the previous poster. The first thing I thought when I read your post is that I would recommend you go with [name]Laura[/name] (or even [name]Lara[/name]) instead of [name]Lauren[/name]. [name]Lauren[/name] is pretty, but it is dated, unlike your other girls’ classic names. Also, [name]Lauren[/name] somehow feels slighlty less feminine. Not that [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name] are overly frilly or anything, but they do have a distinct femininity about them that [name]Lauren[/name] is lacking. The classic [name]Laura[/name] works well in this sibset. I think I might go with [name]Lara[/name] instead, though, because it has a little bit more personality than [name]Laura[/name] which I think better matches her sisters. [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name] are sweet names, but to me they’re also a bit spunky and indicate a possible mischevious side. I think [name]Laura[/name] would feel a bit buttoned-up, so to speak, next to the other two, like if they were about to play a practical joke on you by putting salt in the sugar bowl before you took your morning coffee, she’d be the one to run and tattle. [name]Lara[/name], on the other hand, would be the little sister they could count on as a decoy!
If [name]Eva[/name], [name]Tessa[/name], and [name]Lara[/name] feel too matchy to you (with all the a endings), then I would suggest [name]Lorelei[/name].

[name]Eva[/name] isn’t uncommon anymore. In fact, [name]Lauren[/name] is the commonest of the three.

I don’t see anything wrong with this set.

I love [name]Laura[/name], but we’re trying to avoid names that end in “-ra” because our last name starts with “R.” My concern was that [name]Lauren[/name] is too common or dated, but we seem to gravitate towards those types of names – the ones that are easy to spell/pronounce and not too out there. I was hoping to spice it up a bit with [name]Adeline[/name]. I appreciate all of your feedback. It sounds like although [name]Lauren[/name] is a bit common, it doesn’t clash with our other girls’ names. Thanks! :o)

I agree with most of the other posters, especially that [name]Lauren[/name] doesn`t have that distinct femininity to it. I do not find it dated, though maybe a little common. Maybe if you wanted to freshen it up you could use [name]Lauryn[/name], though it might be a bit to tryndee for you (it is for me). Whatever you choose, good luck!