We named our baby...we just need her to arrive!

Well, it’s official, no going back now (I ordered a lovely monogram cling for her wall! http://dezignwithaz.com/

I want to say thank you SO very much for voting on our poll and for the lovely comments made when we were trying to make a decision. I spoke with the birth-family last night and they have no issue with us changing from [name]Alexis[/name] to something we like better and less popular. We are totally at peace with our decision and we can hardly wait to come back and announce her birth!

[name]Annaliese[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Rain[/name] is due within the next 2-3 weeks now!

Very pretty! I love [name]Annaliese[/name]! Best of luck

I’m so happy for you, mamaofmany! [name]Annaliese[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Rain[/name] is a beautiful name.

Very pretty name – best wishes!!!

What a beautiful name! Good luck! :slight_smile:

What a beautiful name! Congrats!!!

Thank you SO much everyone! I just got a call that birthmom is 3cm dilated! Hoping it’s sooner rather than later!

Wonderful name! I’m sure that you cannot wait to meet your new little one! Congratulations!

[name]Annaliese[/name] is a very pretty name!

Thank you so much. This is a Hebrew spelling and I fell in love when I saw it. Thanks to all of you wonderful people for your lovely comments!

I am so excited for you and I love your baby’s name.

Can’t wait for you to let us know she has arrived.

It is such an exciting time! Everything is ready for Miss [name]Annaliese[/name]!

I love [name]Annaliese[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Rain[/name]! It’s beautiful:) [name]Do[/name] your other children have two middle names?

Yes, all our children do.

[name]Rebecca[/name] Larkyn [name]Ann[/name] (added Larkyn in first yr of college)
[name]Robert[/name] [name]Mark[/name] [name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Cameron[/name] [name]Malachi[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Ryan[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] [name]Jeremiah[/name]
[name]Tiana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Jeremiah[/name] [name]Matthias[/name] [name]Jaydon[/name]
[name]Nehemiah[/name] [name]Jordyn[/name] [name]Moses[/name]
and now:
[name]Annaliese[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Rain[/name]!!!

YAY! [name]Annaliese[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Rain[/name] is such a pretty name! Congratulations.

Thanks so much! We just love it and I say it in my head a lot, LOL. [name]Just[/name] wishing I could sing it to my baby girl!

[name]LOVELY[/name].
I never really thought of the name [name]Annaliese[/name] as one of my favorite, but it just goes so well with her middle names that it could be one of my favorites.
BEAUTIFUL! and good luck with her!

Thanks! When I heard it, I knew it was her name. [name]Just[/name] looking at her ultrasound photos and “seeing” her in my heart, I just know she will look like it fits!

[name]Hope[/name] you get to hold wee [name]Annaliese[/name] soon :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] adorable! [name]Annaliese[/name] and [name]Victoria[/name] are beautiful, and [name]Rain[/name] makes a lovely quirkly middle name - a great choice, and good luck :slight_smile: