We need a name for baby boy Thorsen!!!

[name]Hi[/name] im 8 months preggers and i havin a boy. I love Hebrew names and occupational names. My Name is [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Lauren[/name] and my husbands name is [name]Shepard[/name] [name]Jacob[/name].Me and my husband are very nerdy hippy rock type of people so we would like a name to fit in with that.
Here are some of the names we like.

[name]Jonah[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Judas[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]River[/name]
[name]Tanner[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Israel[/name]
[name]Ezekiel[/name]

Our Family names are [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Evertt[/name], and [name]Louis[/name] we would like those to fit in some where we are completely open to anything. Thank you for the help!!!

~[name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Shepard[/name]

[name]Gideon[/name]! It’s hebrew AND an occupational name (feller of trees)

I too love Hebrew names and many of my favorite boys names such as [name]Noah[/name] (as a prime example) have become way overused. [name]Gideon[/name] is high on my list right now. I just love the flow of it.

It has some hippie charm to it too, kinda like [name]Gabe[/name], another one of my old faves. I’m pretty sure that [name]Lauryn[/name] [name]Hill[/name] and I forget which one of [name]Bob[/name]'s sons shes married too, I think [name]Rowan[/name], they just named their baby [name]Gideon[/name].

Cool picks! The only one I’d shy away from is [name]Judas[/name] … still very very negative meaning for me, and I daresay a lot of people. [name]Judah[/name] or [name]Jude[/name] is cool though.

I really like [name]Jonah[/name] and [name]Noah[/name]. Other Hebrew names I adore:
[name]Asa[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Adam[/name]
[name]Jeremiah[/name] / [name]Jeremy[/name]
[name]Reuben[/name]

[name]Gideon[/name] was a great suggestion.

I’m not normally much for occupational names, but I do like [name]Archer[/name]!

All your family names would make great middles, as long as the first doesn’t rhyme with it. Examples:

[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Louis[/name]
[name]Reuben[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]

etc. Good luck!

I know the story for judas but i still love it.
[name]Gideon[/name] is ok it sounds like a pill or a sickness. Dont forget to take your gideon or Sorry i cant come over I caught the dreaded gideon