We need help starting a list!!!

[name]Hi[/name], I’m pregnant with baby #3 Due [name]August[/name] 3rd, and we didn’t find out the sex. [name]Both[/name] My husband and I are having a really hard time coming up with ANY boy names that we like or agree on. For a girl so far we like [name]Kennedy[/name] [name]Jean[/name], or [name]Harlee[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. I kinda like [name]Jade[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] for a boy, but my husband hates it. Any suggestions would be great!! Big brother is [name]Brady[/name] [name]Michael[/name] and big sister is [name]Reese[/name] [name]Taylor[/name]. We like trendy, but different…not to common. Thanks in advance!!

[name]Hi[/name] there, a5marks!

I must start by being honest - I’m not really a fan of either of your first names for girls. [name]Kennedy[/name] strikes me as more of a boys’ name, and I don’t like the spelling of [name]Harlee[/name]. I do love [name]Jean[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] for middle names (or first names), though!

[name]Jade[/name] for a boy is very interesting. I kind of like it, actually - but I think a boy named [name]Jade[/name] would have a tough time since most Jades are girls.

Some suggestions you might like:

Girls - [name]Honor[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Remy[/name], [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Sayer[/name], [name]Waverly[/name] (love this for you, very similar to [name]Kennedy[/name] and [name]Harlee[/name] but super sophisticated!)

Boys - [name]Gale[/name] (similar sound to [name]Jade[/name], beginning to be used for boys again), [name]Jasper[/name] (a gem name like [name]Jade[/name]), [name]Owen[/name]

Boys:
[name]Roarke[/name]
[name]Riley[/name]
[name]Kegan[/name]
[name]Doyle[/name]
[name]Shea[/name]
[name]Bryson[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Keane[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name]
[name]Bryce[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Cole[/name]
[name]Carter[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]

Girls:
[name]Rilley[/name]
[name]Brianne[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Regan[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Keely[/name]
[name]Devin[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Kiley[/name]
[name]Darby[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name]
[name]Ainsley[/name]

What’s your thoughts on [name]Roxanne[/name]? My husband had mentioned it today, and I’m on the edge about it. My only thoughts are that both [name]Brady[/name] and [name]Reese[/name] are shorter names, with no nick name. So would it be weird if we chose a longer name like [name]Roxanne[/name] with a nickname [name]Roxy[/name]? PS… Still stuck on the boys names.

For a boys name, what about one of the following-- they seem similar to [name]Brady[/name]:

[name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Cody[/name]
[name]Carter[/name]
[name]Travis[/name]
[name]Toby[/name]
[name]Tyler[/name]
[name]Parker[/name]
[name]Cole[/name]
[name]Chase[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Cooper[/name]
[name]Vance[/name]
[name]Reagan[/name]
[name]Riley[/name]
[name]Kyle[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Connor[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Austin[/name]
[name]Dylan[/name]
[name]Rory[/name]

I do like [name]Roxanne[/name] nn [name]Roxy[/name] for a girl, but it does seem to have a little different feel than [name]Brady[/name] and [name]Reese[/name]. What about one of the following instead:

[name]Riley[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Carter[/name]
[name]Reagan[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Sydney[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Addison[/name]
[name]Tyler[/name]
[name]Megan[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Lauren[/name]

Honestly, I don’t care for trendy names like [name]Kennedy[/name] or [name]Harlee[/name] and [name]Jade[/name] is too girly for a boy. [name]Jude[/name] would be better.
Instead of [name]Kennedy[/name], what about [name]Kendall[/name] or [name]Kenzie[/name]? Instead of [name]Harlee[/name], how about [name]Harlow[/name] or [name]Harper[/name]?
[name]Brady[/name] and [name]Reese[/name] are not overly trendy, but they are well liked and well known names.
hmmm maybe you would like one of these with [name]Brady[/name] and [name]Reese[/name]:
Boys: [name]Beckett[/name], [name]Bennett[/name], [name]Ren[/name], [name]Ryland[/name]/[name]Rylan[/name], [name]Rory[/name], [name]Carson[/name], [name]Carter[/name], [name]Dane[/name], Dade, [name]Jett[/name], [name]Jove[/name]?
Girls: [name]Britt[/name], [name]Brielle[/name], [name]Cassie[/name], [name]Finley[/name], [name]Ainsley[/name], [name]Regan[/name], [name]Halle[/name]/[name]Hallie[/name], [name]Keely[/name], [name]Kya[/name], Rya, [name]Shay[/name], [name]Sloane[/name], [name]Addison[/name]

Please don’t call him [name]Jade[/name]. While I don’t mind it on a boy, the sibset [name]Brady[/name], [name]Reese[/name] and [name]Jade[/name] ends up looking like two big brothers and their little sister. [name]Kennedy[/name] and [name]Harlee[/name] are both sweet, but I am just not all that into either one. [name]Kennedy[/name] will always bring me to JFK and family, and [name]Harlee[/name] (no matter the spelling) brings me right to motorcycles. [name]Harley[/name] could make a really cool name for a son though… some other ideas:
Girls…
[name]Marley[/name]
[name]Gelsey[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Sloane[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name]
[name]Trilby[/name]
[name]Kendall[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Cassidy[/name]
[name]Cedar[/name]

Boys…
[name]Slade[/name]
[name]Devon[/name]
[name]Talon[/name]
[name]Zade[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]
[name]Murphy[/name]
[name]Channing[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Gordon[/name]
[name]Schuylar[/name]

So we’ve added another one to the list… [name]Parker[/name] [name]Davis[/name]. Does it flow ok with [name]Brady[/name] and [name]Reese[/name]?