We really are the most indecisive people........

See the results of this poll: Help!!!

Respondents: 139 (This poll is closed)

• Violet nn Vi or Lettie : 64 (46%)
  • Agnes nn Aggie : 15 (11%)
  • Louisa nn Lulu : 48 (35%)
  • Quinn nn Winnie: 12 (9%)

Also any added feedback would be helpful ”

[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] are perfect together!
Not a fan of [name_f]Agnes[/name_f]. [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is ok, and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is NMS but I like [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]!

First choice is [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]! I think it is perfect with your girls! Second is [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is, to me, too unisex and short next to [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. And I just do not find [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] to be a very attractive name, especially next to beautiful sibling names.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] nn [name_f]Vi[/name_f] - I like this, but I would have reservations about its popularity. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is in the top 100 in the U.S. The story about your oldest is very cute, though. Maybe [name_f]Violet[/name_f] as a middle name, unless you already have another middle name picked out?
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] nn [name_f]Aggie[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], and I think [name_f]Aggie[/name_f] is adorable. I’d be thrilled to meet a little [name_f]Aggie[/name_f] or [name_f]Agnes[/name_f].
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] - [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] is cute. I think that [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] probably “goes” best with [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] in my mind, and I love [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]. It’s always surprising to me that [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] isn’t more popular. Individually, I might slightly prefer [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], but it’s really close.
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] nn [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]! I would never have thought to use it as a nickname for [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], but I like that. I don’t dislike [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], but it’s not a name that I’d ever see myself using. I also think that [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] sticks out a lot next to [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. They seem mismatched to me. I don’t think that should be a deal breaker if you absolutely love it, but it’s worth noting.

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is my favorite with [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] doesn’t fit at all. I think [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] could work as well, and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_u]Josie[/name_u], and [name_f]Aggie[/name_f] are adorable as sisters.

[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]?

I voted for [name_f]Agnes[/name_f]. [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] are both great. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is also lovely, but a little more ho-hum. [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is nms, especially with an incongruous NN like [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]. But, I do think [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is a great combo; [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] lends a bit of trendiness to the very dusty [name_f]Agnes[/name_f].

Thanks so much!

I do feel [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is a little mismatched with her sisters names, although could make a nice middle.

My husbands reaervation about [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is that we have a Spanish surname, begins with a P. He was worried that people will assume she speaks the language if they look at her information just on paper. (Not that there is anything wrong with that, but unfortunately we don’t).

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think that’s a bid deal???

Isn’t it spelled [name_f]Luisa[/name_f] in Spanish?

It can be spelled that way

I voted for [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], but I see I’m in the minority. I love [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], but question using a 2 syllable nickname for a 1 syllable name. I prefer [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] to [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], for sure. Is it just to keep their names all matchy? I wouldn’t worry about this, if I were you.

Best of luck!

I really like [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] together. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_u]Josie[/name_u], and [name_f]Lettie[/name_f] are adorable.

I vote [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] n [name_f]Lulu[/name_f]! I have actually beginning to like this one myself, and I think the nns [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] or [name_f]Lula[/name_f] are so cute! Here are my thoughts:

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] nn [name_f]Vi[/name_f] - I’ve never been a fan of [name_f]Violet[/name_f], and I dislike [name_f]Vi[/name_f] as a nn.
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] nn [name_f]Aggie[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], but [name_f]Aggie[/name_f] sounds to old ladyish for me.
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] - [name_f]Love[/name_f]!
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] nn [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] - cute, but I think [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] sounds too trendy with [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. That being said, [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_u]Josie[/name_u], and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] are a perfect sibset!

I would go with [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] or [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. Nn [name_u]Quinn[/name_u].

[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_u]Josie[/name_u], and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]

I like both of these

We have also thrown around [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

1 [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] - this has the elegance and class to match [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f].

2 [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - stylistically it works with [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] but the beginning of [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is similar to the end of [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]. It’s my second choice.

3 [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] - sounds a little heavy and clunky next to the girls. Have you considered [name_f]Agatha[/name_f]?

4 [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - just say NO! This is way too different in style that it doesn’t gel at all. [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] nn [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is a little weird to me as the nn is longer than the full name. Have you considered [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] nn [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]. I could get behind [name_f]Winifred[/name_f].

[name_u]Mischa[/name_u]

You are too funny!! I think sometimes my DH likes to just throw names in there to drive me nuts! I think [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is a darling name but I agree it does not flow with what we have established already.

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] is just gorgeous with [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]! [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] nn [name_f]Aggie[/name_f] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] nn [name_f]Vi[/name_f]/[name_f]Lettie[/name_f] would be nice too. I like [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is an interesting nickname for it, but it’s short and modern and unisex so doesn’t really fit with [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f].
And [name_u]Mischa[/name_u]'s suggestion of [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] would be lovely also.

I love [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]. I wouldn’t worry about that. Like somebody said the Spanish spelling is [name_f]Luisa[/name_f]. I wouldn’t assume that [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] (Spanish surname) spoke Spanish.