We really are the most indecisive people........

Thank you everyone!

I’m really fond of the names [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], it’s my middle name and I like it better than my first name [name_f]Aggie[/name_f] is sweet and I think that’s very apropriate for a little one, for the baby of the family :slight_smile:

So clearly [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is off the list…
Looks like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] are the front runners

[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] would be perfect, I think. [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] goes beautifully with your other children’s names. That way, you get in the name that your husband likes and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] also has a lot in common with the other middle names you have used- it is masculine like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and one syllable like [name_f]May[/name_f].

[name_f]Love[/name_f] all your name suggestions…so I’d add them all i.e. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]! Charming & elegant :slight_smile:

Those two combos do sound lovely

I really like [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] with [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]:slight_smile:

Thanks everyone now if I could just get my DH to agree!!!

Sylvia, Josephine and Louisa is too perfect for words. Agnes or Violet would be alright, not a fan of Quinn as a first name, but Louisa is perfect. Also, I think the other three all sound great as middle names with Louisa - Louisa Violet, Louisa Agnes, Louisa Quinn. Louisa Quinn I think compliments your other daughters’ names so well; Quinn is unisex (leans a little masculine to me), which ties it to Thomas (a surname/namesake name? I love it with Sylvia!), but short and sweet, like May.