We’ve narrowed it down to two; Tiebreaker

See the results of this poll: Which one?

Respondents: 68 (This poll is closed)

• Henry Martin : 28 (41%)
  • Jasper Martin: 40 (59%)

If it helps, our last name is three syllables and ends with -I pronounced ee

I voted for [name_m]Henry[/name_m] because I love both [name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] equally and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] with [name_m]Charles[/name_m]/[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] is just amazing, but then I saw the comment about your last name, so I would have voted for [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] because [name_m]Henry[/name_m] Surname’ee’ sounds just slightly off to me.

Both amazing though!

You can’t go wrong. Both are great. Did one of you get more of a say in naming [name_m]Charles[/name_m]? If so maybe the other should get more pull this time.
I voted [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] because I prefer it slightly, it’s more uncommon and I’m guessing I would prefer it’s flow with your last name. My last name ends in the ee sound and I prefer to stay away from legal names that also end that way. (Nicknames ending with that sound don’t bother me.)
Good luck. Maybe when he’s born you’ll know which fis him better if it’s difficult choosing now.

Both are handsome. I slightly prefer [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m], though. Good luck!

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] is wonderful! [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] is nice, but I prefer [name_m]Jasper[/name_m].

I also like the suggestion of [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m]. [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_m]Charles[/name_m] so handsome together, vintage and on-trend at the same time.

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] and [name_m]Charles[/name_m] are a little too [name_u]Royal[/name_u] Family for me, Lol.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m]! [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] is lovely, but a bit too traditional for me. It’s charming but still a little bland? Maybe that’s just me, though. I adore [name_m]Henry[/name_m] in so many places, but something about [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m] doesn’t do it for me. I think [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is just the thing to pair with [name_m]Martin[/name_m]–I love it! Plus, [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is almost expected; I love that [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] are a bit less expected but still work together perfectly. [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] got my vote!

Good luck!

I never really suggest this, but maybe you should wait to decide until you see him. It’s possible one name will seem right at that point. For what it’s worth, I think [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is…nice. But a little standard. [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is more intriguing, and I prefer it. But both are great options.

I prefer the flow of [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m]. Though I am a bit biased. For some reason I could never get with [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], surprising considering I usually like J names and [name_m]Casper[/name_m] is one of my favorites.