Website not showing User Created Lists

Hopefully I can post this on here, if not I’m sorry!

I like to look at User Created Lists, but a lot of them don’t show the complete list at times. I check the ones I created and It only shows the first half, as well as the username not being shown. [name_m]Even[/name_m] after the [name_u]Page[/name_u] is refreshed it stays the same. I have had this problem for a few months now.

Maybe it’s just me that this is happening to but it really bugs me when I find a cool list and I can’t see the whole list. If there is some sort of fix for this that I didn’t know about I would love to hear it :')

Please could you link a few examples where you’re seeing this? I want to check if I experience the same thing. Thanks!

1 Like

Here are some

https://nameberry.com/userlist/view/412513

Star Wars A-C Girl and Boy Names | Nameberry (The bio is what makes me believe some of the names are cut off for this one)

These lists may just be how they are where nothing is cut off, but It’s still odd how instead of saying, “By Username” it’ll say “By Nameberry”, and for my own list, the lower half is missing when I view it

1 Like

Thanks, this is really helpful! You’re right about the username and I think these have all been cut off at 20 names. I will send this to the tech team to investigate.

1 Like

Thank you!

This should now be fixed. Please let me know if you still experience difficulties.

Yes it’s fixed, thank you so much!

1 Like