Week 39 - still no name - Iris Cordelia or Beatrice Wren

See the results of this poll: Which one (and would love if you commented why)

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Iris Cordelia : 15 (54%)
  • Beatrice Wren: 13 (46%)

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]!

It’s stunning. I adoree [name]Wren[/name] to bits, but I’m not very fond of [name]Beatrice[/name], to be honest. It doesn’t seem to have very much life in it to me. :*(

Good luck!

[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Wren[/name]. I love this name!

They’re both incredible beautiful! I love [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Iris[/name]. I’d say wait and see what she is. :slight_smile:

It’s funny you should say that, as it was our original plan. But then husband brought up a good point…what if we disagree? We don’t want to have to fight over our choices in front of the baby ha ha…

They are both really great names so I’d wholeheartedly support a little [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Wren[/name], but I voted for [name]Iris[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]. I just think it has such great rhythm and both names are names that suit a baby and girl but will grow into a woman. [name]Beatrice[/name] does that, but then [name]Wren[/name] is a little more perennially youthful and the nickname [name]Bea[/name] is too, to me. So, you are in good shape either way but that is why I voted as I did.

Well I love the pairing of [name]Wren[/name] with [name]Beatrice[/name] I think it makes her today in a big way and the nn of [name]Bea[/name] is cute.

I am not a fan of [name]Iris[/name] but if you said [name]Isla[/name] I would be over the the moon, [name]Isla[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]

[name]Cordelia[/name] should be a first name I would definitely vote for a combo with her in the first name spot eg [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Olive[/name]

rollo

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] because…
I like the 2,3 better than the 3,1: it sounds more even that way, though i love all the names.

Thanks! It feels good to know that both names are well-received. :slight_smile:

I would love to see [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Iris[/name]!

I love [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Wren[/name]! Here’s why: Flow, sound, and overall beauty. It flows well, I don’t have to stop or stumble over the name. It sounds great together. Not at all clunky, plus it levals out the vintage and the modern. And it’s just overall beautiful! I would love to meet a little [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Wren[/name]!
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] is pretty, but I’ve never really liked [name]Iris[/name], and I think [name]Cordelia[/name] should be a first name.
I hope that helps, and best of luck!

• [name]Athena[/name]

Once I birthed the baby my hubs was like, “It’s up to her!” haha

We had a top 3 for our last babe and I prefered one, he another, but I was glad he let me run with it in the moment. :slight_smile:

So you never know.

They are both great names. I voted [name]Beatrice[/name] because I love the nn [name]Bea[/name] and have considered [name]Beatrix[/name] myself. But really, either is great.