Weird to use the same middle name as father?

Yep and I think middle names are perfect way to honour relatives. Completely get why you’ve been pondering on [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] it’s lovely little name :blush::blush:

Apollo [name_u]James[/name_u] is very handsome and it’s not weird at all to use the father’s middle name

I’m a bit confused. Is your fiance the father? If yes, then it’s completely normal to honor him. If not, I think it would depend on your relationship with the father and how your fiance feels.

1 Like

Not weird at all. I love [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], great choice!

Not weird at all. I have the same middle name as my mum, and it will be the middle name of my daughter too if baby is a girl. [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] sounds great as a combo!

Definitely not weird. A nice way to honour your partner with first born son.

Its not weird. [name_f]My[/name_f] fiance wants to do the same thing with our future potential son, but his middle name is [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and I’ve never liked the name [name_m]Tom[/name_m], but I don’t have the heart to tell him that. [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is very handsome.