Weirdest names you've heard?

So what are some really weird names you’ve heard?

There is a “Jasco” in my niece’s daycare class…he is so cute, too! I had never heard the name before, though.

One of the people at work is named Jakeydrene. I assume that’s a woman, but I’m not sure how it’s pronounced.

[name]Alexis[/name]

I went to school with a girl named, Scentaway.

Sadly, I’ve heard of a boy with the first name ‘[name]Rio[/name] de Janeiro’ (as in the river). Poor thing.

These names could be fine on their own, spelled a different way or on the opposite gender, but together = NUTS!!!
I knew sisters named…
Makynlie
Linkin
[name]Kennedie[/name]
Yup, that’s right. Assassinated Presidents… Nice theme going on…

Linkin?! That poor little girl! My roommate went to the pumpkin patch yesterday with her friend [name]Jenne[/name] ([name]Jenny[/name]) and [name]Jenne[/name]'s twin sons [name]Hayden[/name] and [name]Logan[/name]'s class. There was a boy named [name]Talon[/name], and a girl named Jackcity, pronounced sort of like [name]Cassidy[/name]. Who does that to their kid?!

[name]Alexis[/name]

I happily get to see a lot of names at my job, but one of the more peculiar I’ve heard was

Scholastica

I also grew up with a girl named Hyden Sieck (last name pronounced like ‘seek’) which isn’t weird, just crazy.

I kinda like it! I like [name]Rio[/name] a lot as a name, although whether it is more boy or girl seems to under debate. The whole name is a little long, but the parts are good – I like both [name]Rio[/name] and Janeiro (although English speakers are going to struggle with that). And both green names and place names are hot right now.

On the border between interesting and weird for me.

Scholastica is the name of a saint. I believe there is a College of St. Scholastica.

I knew of a kid named Mojo. I guess his parents really liked [name]Austin[/name] [name]Powers[/name].