Welcome Baby Lachlan :)

[name]Lachlan[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] arrived 4 days past his due date on the 11th of [name]November[/name]. We had a bit of a rough go of it and he had to be delivered via C-section. We are all doing well though and he is beautiful.

While I didn’t post for name advice on the forums I was quite the lurker. His middle names are after his 2 grandfathers/great grandfathers.
A big thanks to Nameberry for being such a great research tool for helping find the perfect name.

Thanks,
[name]Stephanie[/name], [name]Steve[/name] and [name]Lachlan[/name] :smiley:

I am so glad everything turned out well! [name]Lachlan[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] is absolutely wonderful, [name]Lachlan[/name] is so handsome and [name]James[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name] fit so well! Congrats! :slight_smile:

What a stunning name your little boy has! Congratulations!
[name]Bree[/name]

Congratulations-- glad he arrived safely. Beautiful name!

Congratulations! [name]Lachlan[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] is so handsome.

[name]Lachlan[/name]'s a great name, and I love that his middle names honor! Congratulations!

[name]Lachlan[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] is a simply fabulous name! So handsome and I simply love [name]Lachlan[/name] and the combo is fantastic.

Congratulations and thanks for posting!

rollo

PS What country do you live in?

Very handsome name! I hope you recover easily from the surgery. Congratulations!

We’re in [name]Canada[/name] :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for the congrats. We are so blessed.

Congratulations on the handsomely named [name]Lachlan[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]! :slight_smile:

Lurker here, but congrats! And [name]Lachlan[/name] is on the top of my list for boys!

Oh I quite like the combo! Congrats!

Congrats to you and your family on the arrival of baby [name]Lachlan[/name]. I’m glad everything turned out fine in the end!

What a wonderful name! Many congratulations to you!!

Thanks again everyone :slight_smile: He’s such a cutie. I’m so in love.