Welcome Beatrice Cecily Lilac!

Beatrice [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] arrived on [name_u]July[/name_u] 28th! Her name was chosen long before she was born, and there’s significance to every name. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_f]Bea[/name_f] shares her first two initials with the rest of my immediate family. [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] reminds us of Mackinac Island, where my husband and I were married. When she was born on [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]’s birthday I had a moment of doubt about [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] vs. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], but [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] still won out as she’s my favorite of [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m]’s characters— witty, independent, unafraid to speak her mind. Big sister [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] ([name_f]Margot[/name_f]) was almost named [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] because I’ve always really loved the name, but I’m so happy we saved it for this spirited little girl.

19 Likes

Congratulations! Her name is lovely :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

1 Like

Oh congratulations! Both of your daughters have the most gorgeous name!
[name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Bea[/name_f]'s name is so sweet! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats! Her name is amazing :heart_eyes: and matches impeccably with her sister’s.
Good luck!

1 Like

Wonderful news, congratulations @dotdraper! Her name is utter perfection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

How beautiful! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Your daughters have the two most beautiful names I’ve ever seen. [name_f]Happy[/name_f] birthday, [name_f]Bea[/name_f]! Congrats, mama!

1 Like

Gorgeous name! Congratulations on your little one!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, such a gorgeous name! Congratulations. I remember you from way back when and I always love when longtime posters swing back around with their follow-ups. Two beautifully-named daughters!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! What absolutely stunning names she and your older daughter have :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Wow, [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] is beautiful! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your daughters have the most beautiful names! [name_f]Margot[/name_f] & [name_f]Bea[/name_f] sound like the sweetest pair of sisters!!
Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

What a beautiful name, just perfect! And so is your older daughter’s. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Both of your daughters names are lovely!

1 Like

Congratulations beautiful name

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball:
What a marvelous name! I love the names you picked for your daughters! They’re so gorgeous :two_hearts: [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] is a magical name. It’s absolutely perfect for [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]'s little sister. [name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] are the most adorable nicknames.
Thank you for sharing this stunning announcement!

I wish you the best!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Her name is beautiful! So happy for you all!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name!! And Mackinac Island is awesome! :slight_smile: I’m a WI girl but have been there. All the best to your family!

2 Likes

Congratulations! What a wonderful name! I love how meaningful each name is for you. :blush:

1 Like