Welcome, Helena Joy

[name]Hi[/name] all,

[name]Just[/name] wanted to announce the birth of our daughter [name]Helena[/name] on 7/10 – DH and I are actually STILL debating the pronunciation, but are leaning towards Hel-ay-na… though we joke that whatever we pick, she’ll probably rebel at some point and change it to the other way!

[name]Helena[/name] [name]Joy[/name] joins big sister [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Soleil[/name], and big half-sister [name]Simone[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

Thanks to all the berries who opined on our name choices! This site is fantastic.

Best wishes,
[name]Kirsty[/name]

Wonderful news, congratulations we are so happy that we could help you and she has a most beautiful name!

rollo

[name]Helena[/name] [name]Joy[/name] (I pronounce it HEL-en-a) is one of my [name]FAVORITE[/name] combos! Beautiful choice:)
Congratulations!

Congrats on the birth of your baby girl! [name]Helena[/name] [name]Joy[/name] is full of life and energy! All the best to you and your family, [name]Mischa[/name].

I adore [name]Joy[/name] and [name]Helena[/name] is one of my favorites! Congratulations!

Congratulatons and what a gorgeous name! [name]Love[/name] it!