Welcome Hugh Robert!

[name_m]Hugh[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] has arrived and is being well-loved by big brother [name_m]George[/name_m] and big sister [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]! We couldn’t be more thrilled with or thankful for our family of five.

Congratulations on your baby boy! A good, strong, classic name:)

Congratulations! [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] is so handsome. :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your little man! He has a very handsome name. :slight_smile:

What a lovely addition to your group!

Congrats! [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] is my favorite boys’ name at the moment, and it goes so well with [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_m]George[/name_m].

Oh my goodness, I adore all of your kids’ names!! Congratulations to your family on the addition of little [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]!

Thank you all!

Congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of your third child, [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m]. [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] are a wonderful sibling trio!

Congratulations [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] is a great classic : )

Congratulations! He has such a handsome name!

[name_m]Hugh[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] is a very handsome combination. It goes wonderfully with [name_m]George[/name_m] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], which are also great names! Congrats!

Congratulations! I love the name. Very handsome and classy!

Congrats :slight_smile: