Welcome little bear-- Arthur Elias

Catching all of us off guard, [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] made his debut on 2.16. His big brother, [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m], is thrilled to welcome his baby bear to the family.

We set a pretty specific style with Ev, forgoing more common names since, as a teacher, most names come with specific student associations. Both names are recognizable and approachable without being common. Since [name_u]Everett[/name_u] has animal associations (meaning as strong as a boar), we started there. We landed on [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] which fit our style, means bear, and has the happy association of [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] Weasley from the [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] series (I’m an English teach and avid reader).

So far, he has been an absolute teddy bear. :blush:

1 Like

What a wonderful name! I love the subtle animal connection with big brother too. Congratulations.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] together! Very handsome! Congratulations!

Perfect name! Congratulations :slight_smile:

They go GREAT together! Congratulations!

What an adorably handsome name! I love the cuddly vibe [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] gives off and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] is the perfect pair. I also love your older boy’s name as well! Congratulations!

Great name and wonderful connection to his brother – congrats! :slight_smile:

Both your boys names are so Handsome! Congratulations!