Welcome little princess !

Hello Darlings -

We are very proud to say that our girl has already arrived ! Miss [name]Honey[/name] [name]Rainbow[/name] [name]Hayes[/name] arrived on [name]October[/name] 1st, 2010 at our sweet home (at bath :D)
I loved her delivery, was perfect …
Now it’s 4 girls and 2 boys ! We are winning !! Sir [name]Rome[/name] [name]Bear[/name] and Misses [name]Heaven[/name] [name]India[/name] and [name]Rain[/name] [name]Melody[/name] are extremely happy and they’ve already started picking nicks for her.
Our home is busy and [name]Honey[/name]'s room is full of bears, gosh !

I know you’re thinking my kids names are strange, but Mc and I are really crazy and we wanted to give our babies different names and with meaning. So, bye bye ! Thanks, God Bless You :smiley:

[name]Hayden[/name], [name]McGregor[/name], [name]Rome[/name], [name]Heaven[/name], [name]Rain[/name] and [name]Honey[/name].

Congratulations and best wishes.

Congratulations!! :slight_smile:

Congrats! What a darling name:) I think it’s very sweet :wink:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

I thought you posted that you had a son a month ago, adopted triplet girls a month before that and had twin girls the month before that, were 14 weeks preg a couple of days before that!!! and had 8 kids with weird names a few days before that, were 9 months with another girl a few days before that, oh and 8months pregnant with another a few days before that… hmm ok…

Please stop pretending and grow up! You’ll still get comments on your names if you are honest…

ooh. busted.