Welcome Phoebe Louise!

We welcomed our beautiful baby girl Phoebe Lou earlier this year.

Thanks to all nameberries for advice on thoughts on all the choices I put up. She was born and was definitely not a [name]Juliet[/name]! I thought for awhile we would use the name Clementine but upon arrival I thought that just wasn’t right either, so we went for the simpler middle Loui se.

Congratulations! [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is absolutely gorgeous!

I love the name [name]Phoebe[/name]!!!
[name]Louise[/name] is a lovely gentle name which matches [name]Phoebe[/name]'s spunk.

Congratulations!

xoxoxo
[name]Emilia[/name]

I love the name [name]Phoebe[/name]! [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is beautiful. Congrats!

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your baby daughter, [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Louise[/name]. A wonderful mix of spunk and tradition.

Congratulations! [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is a wonderful name.

Congratulations!!

Thanks all. I’m so glad we opted for a family name in the middle, and I can’t believe just how much she suits [name]Phoebe[/name]! Very happy with our choice. Got to say I’m a little sad now that the baby naming process is over… Well, until next time!

Congratulations! [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is beautiful. Funny, a close friend of mine delivered her own [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Louise[/name] in early [name]December[/name]! :slight_smile:

Omigosh i love [name]Phoebe[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is perfection congratulations.
xx Ebs

Agree completely. [name]Lovely[/name]! Congratulations.