Welcome, Seth Heber! ❤️

[name_f]My[/name_f] baby boy was born last week on [name_u]July[/name_u] 28th, 2020! We named him [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Heber[/name_m]. We chose the name because we’ve been sticking to a theme of Bible names for boys (he has two older brothers, [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] [name_m]Ammon[/name_m] and [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_u]Levi[/name_u]) and we both really liked the name [name_u]Seth[/name_u]. By happy coincidence, after we picked it we learned that [name_u]Seth[/name_u] was [name_m]Adam[/name_m] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f]'s third son, which made the name all the more fitting for our third son. :blush: We chose the middle name, [name_m]Heber[/name_m], after prominent figures in the history of the Church of [name_m]Jesus[/name_m] [name_m]Christ[/name_m] of Latter-day Saints, [name_m]Heber[/name_m] J. [name_m]Grant[/name_m] and [name_m]Heber[/name_m] C. [name_m]Kimball[/name_m].

6 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, baby [name_u]Seth[/name_u]!
Your sons’ names are all very handsome and they sound great together.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Heber[/name_m] is a super cool choice.

1 Like

congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] little [name_u]Seth[/name_u] :heart:

1 Like

Congrats! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_u]Seth[/name_u].

1 Like

Aww his name is amazing!! Good luck with your three boys!!

1 Like

Your sons’ names are beautiful and meaningful. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name and meaning :blush:

1 Like

What a wonderful name! I love [name_u]Seth[/name_u]! Congratulations to you and your family!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name and meanings/origins! So happy for you all! :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Lovely combo. I love the name [name_u]Seth[/name_u] and I’m glad you chose such a fitting middle. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Heber[/name_m]!

1 Like