Welcome to My Combo Sandbox šŸŖ

Thank you, lovelies!

@kachenka [name_f]Elara[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] & [name_f]Posy[/name_f] are both adorable! I have [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] & [name_f]Posy[/name_f] as nns for firsts on my list already but could claim family honors so they have merit! Been really liking [name_f]Sistine[/name_f] lately but I’m not sure about [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] Sistine… [name_f]Glory[/name_f] with her is intriguing, though! And [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is so easy to love… I’ll have to think about her! I don’t think I’d do both [name_f]Hero[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f], but one might make the cut? Honestly I think [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is my dream [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] combo, but I forgot that [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is already honoring my grandma.

@Greyblue - thanks girl! [name_f]Zelie[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] or [name_f]Zelie[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] Charlotte(?) holds a lot of appeal for me, but I guess I’d have to get past the flow. I always told myself I’d never do a combo with 2-2-2 syllable count because I think it sounds awful with my last name, but [name_f]Zelie[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is so precious!

2 Likes