Welcome to Rainy Valley 🌧️

Welcome to Rainy Valley…

Your character will be born in the fictional town called Rainy Valley. There is anything you could dream of here! There’s a movie theatre, restaurants, animal shelter, zoo, lots of shops and malls, water parks, stables, everything!

Each real life day is one year there. Your character will have real life places as their heritage, so please name them accordingly. To play, ask for a character form. You can give your own updates, but you can also ask me for updates. If you want a surprise event, say wild card. Surprise events include teen pregnancy, deaths, and other things like getting a dog or breaking a bone.

Your characters will become friends by liking each other’s bios. Characters can date and have kids, but make sure to ask the other person for permission before. Characters can start dating at 14 and can have kids by choice at 18. Teens can accidentally get pregnant at 15 and choose wether or not to keep the baby. If they put the baby up for adoption, another family in the town will adopt them.

Have fun!!

the form (I’ll fill it out for you)

Name:
Siblings:
Parents:
Pets:
Heritage:
Conditions:
Birthday:
Last name:

2 Likes

I would like my character to be female and American!

may i please have a character form for sylvie blair clark and her brother, nelson?

love the addition of personal or requested updates!
excited to grow rainy valley with you. :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

1 Like

Your character was born a female from two married parents, Sofia Alvarez (30) and Matteo Alvarez (30). She was a planned pregnancy. She has 3 older siblings and a pet cat.

Name:
Appearance: straight black hair and brown skin with brown eyes
Siblings: a 4 year old boy and twin 2 year old girls (you can name them)
Parents: Sofia Alvarez (30) and Matteo Alvarez (30)
Pets: a 16 year old male orange cat (you can name him
Heritage: both parents are from California and are of Mexican decent
Conditions: none
Birthday: February 12
Last name: Alvarez

Name: Genevieve Rose Alvarez
Appearance: straight black hair and brown skin with brown eyes
Siblings: Luca Thomas Alvarez (4) and Natalia Mae Alvarez and Evangeline Grace Alvarez (2)
Parents: Sofia Alvarez (30) and Matteo Alvarez (30)
Pets: Pedro (Orange cat, 16)
Heritage: both parents are from California and are of Mexican decent
Birthday: February 12
Last name: Alvarez

1 Like

hey! could i get a character? :blush:

can i pls have a character? thank you! (any gender or heritage is fine <3)

Sylvie and Nelson’s family is the clarks, the famous family of lawyers and businessmen. They have quite a few celebrity connections and their births make headlines. Their god mother is none other than emma watson! They go on lots of outings with their family and are always dressed in gucci and other designer brands. Their favorite playmates are the kids of the kardashian-jenner family!

Name: Sylvie Blair
Appearance: straight black hair, pale skin, and piercing blue eyes
Siblings: Nelson Benedict
Parents: Porter Alwin Clark and Mira Linnet Clark
Pets: a 3 year old Newfoundland named Newt and a 10 year old Friesian gelding (you can name him)
Heritage: parents are from England and New York, both of English decent
Conditions: vitiligo
Birthday: June 21
Last name: Clark

Name: Nelson Benedict
Appearance: curly black hair, pale skin, and the same blue eyes as Sylvie
Siblings: Sylvie Blair
Parents: Porter Alwin Clark and Mira Linnet Clark
Pets: no personal pets yet
Heritage: parents are from England and New York, both of English decent
Birthday: October 15
Last name: Clark

1 Like

Your character was born to two older married parents, Ramon Castillo (52) and Monique Greene (47). He has an older sister and two Great Dane dogs.

Name:
Appearance: curly 3a type hair, dark brown skin, and brown eyes
Siblings: a 10 year old sister (you can name her)
Parents: Ramon Castillo (52) and Monique Green (47)
Pets: two male Great Danes, ages 1 and 6 (you can name them)
Heritage: both parents are American and are of African and Dominican descent
Conditions: congenital heart defect
Birthday: December 25
Last name: Castillo

1 Like

okay though, this is exactly how i pictured sylvie. :raised_hands:

character card updates:

• sylvie’s horse is named poe (originally poseidon, but poe is easier to say.)
  • nelson will have curly black hair and the same blue eyes as sylvie

…and i will return tomorrow with more brain capacity for updates. :sleeping:

1 Like

Your character was born to two teen parents, [name_f]Melissa[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] (16) and [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] (16). They have decided to keep and raise your character. [name_f]Melissa[/name_f] is on the cheer team and [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] is the football quarterback, so your character is very popular at her parent’s high school!

Name:
Appearance: 2c blonde hair and blue eyes with naturally tan skin
Siblings: none
Parents: [name_f]Melissa[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] (16) and [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] (16)
Pets: none
Heritage: both parents are American but [name_f]Melissa[/name_f] has [name_u]Irish[/name_u] and [name_u]French[/name_u] ancestry and [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m] has Mexican and Iranian ancestry
Birthday: [name_u]February[/name_u] 14! Your parent’s little valentine :two_hearts:
Last name: [name_u]Scott[/name_u]

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! [name_m]Can[/name_m] I please have a female character? [name_f]British[/name_f] or [name_u]Irish[/name_u] nationality please :slight_smile:

is this one mine?

Yes! I forgot to reply to you sorry

1 Like

that’s totally ok!

1 Like

Your character was born to two unmarried parents [name_f]Aine[/name_f] O’Brien (35) and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] (35). Your character was a surprise pregnancy. Your character has 5 older siblings, a dog, and two cats

Name:
Appearance:
Siblings: a 14 year old brother, a 12 year old sister, and 10 year old triplet brothers
Parents: [name_f]Aine[/name_f] O’Brien (35) and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] (35)
Pets: a male [name_u]Irish[/name_u] Setter, a female tabby cat, and a male grey cat
Heritage: both parents are half [name_u]Irish[/name_u] and half [name_f]English[/name_f]
Conditions: none, but has family history of ADHD
Birthday: [name_u]July[/name_u] 7
Last name: [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]

Name: [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] “Jill” [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
Appearance:
Siblings: a 14 year old brother, (Callum “Cal” Matthew) a 12 year old sister, (Anne “Annie” Caitlin) and 10 year old triplet brothers (Darrell [name_u]John[/name_u], [name_m]Kevin[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], and [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] “Max” Patrick)
Parents: [name_f]Aine[/name_f] O’Brien (35) and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] (35)
Pets: a male [name_u]Irish[/name_u] Setter, (Rafferty) ( a female tabby cat, (Lucy) and a male grey cat (Tomlin)
Heritage: both parents are half [name_u]Irish[/name_u] and half [name_f]English[/name_f]
Conditions: none, but has family history of ADHD
Birthday: [name_u]July[/name_u] 7
Last name: [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]
[/quote]

3 Likes

Your character was born to two teen parents, Melissa Smith (16) and Jonathan Scott (16). They have decided to keep and raise your character. Melissa is on the cheer team and Jonathan is the football quarterback, so your character is very popular at her parent’s high school!

Name: Billie Aylar
Appearance: 2c blonde hair and blue eyes with naturally tan skin
Siblings: none
Parents: Melissa Smith (16) and Jonathan Scott (16)
Heritage: both parents are American but Melissa has Irish and French ancestry and Jonathan has Mexican and Iranian ancestry
Birthday: February 14! Your parent’s little valentine :two_hearts:
Last name: Scott

2 Likes

i’d love to join! may i have a female character? any nationality is ok!

Your character was adopted as an infant by a single dad, [name_u]Henri[/name_u] [name_m]Dahl[/name_m] (30). She has an older brother, also adopted. Her birth mother is [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_m]Moore[/name_m], her bio father is unknown. Your character’s adoption is open and she will sometimes fly to [name_u]Ireland[/name_u] to see her mother.

Name:
Appearance: 3A curly red hair, green eyes, and pale skin with freckles
Siblings: a 5 year old brother, adopted from
[name_f]Italy[/name_f] at age 2 (you can name him)
Parents: [name_u]Henri[/name_u] [name_m]Dahl[/name_m] (30)
Heritage: [name_u]Irish[/name_u]
Birthday: [name_f]May[/name_f] 15
Last name: [name_m]Dahl[/name_m]