Welcome to Rainy Valley đŸŒ§ïž

[name_f]Zoya[/name_f] is 19 and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] is 18. The wedding is set for next year! [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] has backup danced for lots of celebrities like [name_f]BeyoncĂ©[/name_f], [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f], [name_f]Ariana[/name_f] [name_f]Grande[/name_f], [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m], and of course [name_u]Billie[/name_u]. She makes TikToks on the side and has become a full blown influencer. [name_u]Finn[/name_u] has also started a social media for his art and has blown up as a result of his mom and fiancé’s followings. He’s gotten the attention of a company that wants him to lead the animation team for a big new movie. He’s also gotten the attention of big galleries that that want to display his work. He couldn’t be happier! [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] has started an instagram for Smurf and she’s gotten a lot of followers! With all these accounts and Finn’s new job, they’re doing quite well! They’re planning to buy a house after their wedding

[name_m]Dima[/name_m] and [name_f]Krista[/name_f] are very happy together! They even have plans of getting married in a year or two. [name_f]Mila[/name_f] is so happy to have her mom and loves her brother so much! She’s a very observant 6 year old and notices that a lot of her friends have little siblings. Now that her mom is in the picture, she’s starting begging for a sibling. 14 year old [name_m]Knight[/name_m] wouldn’t mind another sibling either. [name_m]Dima[/name_m] and [name_f]Krista[/name_f] have no plans of splitting up and think maybe a baby would be nice! They quickly conceive and a baby girl is born

Name:
Appearance: brown hair, pale skin, and blue eyes
Heritage: Russian and white american
Parents: [name_f]Krista[/name_f] (29) and [name_m]Dima[/name_m] (29)
Siblings: [name_m]Knight[/name_m] (14) and [name_f]Mila[/name_f] (6)
Birthday: [name_u]July[/name_u] 3
Last name:

Their apartment is getting a bit small with the new addition to the family, so [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] helps them pay for a house. She also helps [name_m]Dima[/name_m] pay for his restaurant!

Where will MĂ©xico RĂĄpido be located?

The triplets are now 14. [name_u]Misha[/name_u] still has his “girlfriends”. None have been serious yet. [name_m]Lev[/name_m] is showing more interest in girls and has a crush on the one girl who isn’t calling for him. [name_f]Pretty[/name_f] clichĂ©, but [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] thinks it’s sweet. She’s made sure he doesn’t annoy the girl and knows how to take rejection. [name_m]Kirill[/name_m] has yet to make friends. He’s now in high school, but kids still think he’s weird. Hopefully things start going better for him!

2 Likes

Thanks for this amazing update!

[name_f]Zoya[/name_f] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u], my famous little rich people! They’re such amazing humans, I just love them. I’m glad everything is working in their favor
 I love how [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] is helping [name_m]Dima[/name_m] be successful too because he deserves the world just like all of the kids.

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] to see [name_m]Dima[/name_m] have his own little family with [name_f]Krista[/name_f] now! [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl is coming into a family with a lot of love.

Name: [name_f]Irina[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
Appearance: brown hair, pale skin, and blue eyes
Heritage: Russian and white american
Parents: Krista (29) and Dima (29)
Siblings: Knight (14) and Mila (6)
Birthday: July 3
Last name: Ivanov

[name_f]Krista[/name_f] came up with the suggestion of naming this baby after [name_f]Irina[/name_f], Dima’s mother. He cried tears of joy and immediately agreed. They both decided to give baby [name_f]Irina[/name_f] a middle name since both her mother and brother have one. The violet is Zoya’s favorite flower, which is where it came from. [name_m]Dima[/name_m] adores his baby sister no less than his own daughters!

[name_m]Dima[/name_m] is also extremely grateful to [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] for helping out with restaurant funds! This will help him out a lot!

Where will MĂ©xico RĂĄpido be located? His initial restaurant is located in Downtown [name_u]Rainy[/name_u] [name_f]Valley[/name_f], and it becomes a hotspot immediately. People correlate the food truck to the restaurant, so he’s immediately back in business. Because of all of the celebrities that follow him, including his sister, the exposure that he gets allows him to open up even more restaurants all around the country! MĂ©xico RĂĄpido becomes a chain restaurant.

Why is [name_u]Misha[/name_u] is lowkey a player lol! [name_u]Love[/name_u] him though. And [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] is such a good big sister for guiding her brother, [name_m]Lev[/name_m], through young dating instead of telling him not to engage in it especially since the feelings don’t seem to be reciprocated! [name_m]Lev[/name_m] is lovely though, there are many other fish in the sea. And hopefully things do get better for [name_m]Kirill[/name_m], in the meantime I just hope that he has self-confidence! He’s an amazing little dude.

2 Likes

that’s a really good idea! of course you can!

Shea is 50, Lia is 45, Robert is 17, and Samuel is 15.

Bethany is 18 and Audrey is 18

Solomon is 48, Priscilla is 47, Abel is 17, Naomi is 14, Phoebe is 13, and the twins are 9.

Amy is 19 and Troy is 19

Linoy is 49 and Jennifer is 35

Carmen is 47 and Sophronia is 46

Hans is 20

Kayla is 29, Wilson is 29, Tessa is 13, Hannah is 9, and Ian is 6

Bethany and Robert are still together with their partners. Samuel isn’t interested in anyone right now. He prefers to focus on schoolwork. Shea and Lia’s love is still strong, and and they’ve been together for over a decade (if not two)!

Bethany and Audrey have moved in together. Bethany is studying to be a vet. Audrey’s dream is to open a barn and be a riding instructor, but for now they can’t afford it. She’s currently working as a jockey.

Solomon and Priscilla’s new arrangement is working really well for them. They’re more in love than ever, and let’s just say if they weren’t in their late 40s Priscilla would definitely be pregnant again :wink:. Abel is getting ready to graduate. What will he do his life? Naomi has a crush on a boy from her school, but he’s nerdy and she’s worried her friends will make fun of him. Although she skipped a grade, she’s still very popular. The boy’s name is Kirill and everyone thinks he’s weird. Everyone except Naomi. Naomi thinks he’s handsome and funny and sweet. Her friends don’t agree. She’d be ridiculed if she even mentioned liking him.

Amy and Troy are both studying to become PE teachers. Amy forgets to take her birth control and ends up pregnant. They decide to keep the baby, but the baby ends up being twins! She still has 2 years in her program and decides to continue it

Names:
Genders: b/g
Appearances: blonde hair, tan skin, and green eyes
Parents: Troy and Amy (19)
Last Name:

Carmen and Sophronia are still traveling on and off. They’ve been to so many locations, especially Carmen. They’re a sweet couple and both Hans and Kayla love their new non official stepmom. The same can’t be said for Linoy and their official stepmom, Jennifer. Linoy hasn’t seen his kids in years. He and Jennifer has basically cut themselves off from the family. Hans and Kayla don’t care, their dad is a cheater who broke their mom’s heart.

Hans is now 20. He’s studying to be an OBGYN and is in an accelerated early choice program. Normally, you have to get a bachelors degree before getting accepted to med school, but Hans’ program is special. Instead of getting a bachelors degree first then med school, it’s one program that takes 8 years instead of 12. On his clinical rotation, his cousin Amy lets him help deliver her twins. It’s a great opportunity since this is the first natural twin birth he’s helped with.

Kayla has graduated! Everyone is very proud of her. Now she’ll be able to make more money so they can get a bigger place to live. Tessa has been playing around more with writing and has started to write a novel! Kayla and Wilson are very supportive of her passion and are always encouraging her.

2 Likes

that’s so sweet omg!

he totally is. there’s a surprise coming related to this storyline :eyes:

Naomi certainly thinks so :wink:

2 Likes

[name_m]Kirill[/name_m] and Naomi
 how adorable! Also :eyes: to the [name_u]Misha[/name_u] storyline, I’m very invested!

2 Likes

I haven’t been on for a while
 update, please!

[name_f]Suki[/name_f] Khatri is now 35 and her parents are 54. They had two more kids after [name_f]Suki[/name_f], a 24 year old girl and a 21 year old boy. What are their names?

[name_m]Ishaan[/name_m] and [name_f]Ayame[/name_f] got married when [name_f]Suki[/name_f] was 10. [name_f]Ayame[/name_f] had graduated when [name_f]Suki[/name_f] was 8. They made quite a bit of money since Ayame’s career is quite lucrative. They had their daughter the next year and their son 3 years later. Since all of their kids are adults, what did the kids decide to do with their lives?

[name_f]Suki[/name_f] was married once. To her high school sweetheart in fact. [name_f]Suki[/name_f] always thought she was straight, but [name_f]Aisha[/name_f] was her awakening. They fell in love and got married when they were 22, 5 years after they met. They were planning to have a few kids, settle down in the suburbs. [name_f]Aisha[/name_f] and their first child (you can name them) passed away in a car crash. [name_f]Suki[/name_f] was the only survivor. After the crash, she could never fall in love again. [name_f]Aisha[/name_f] was her one and only. The pain of loosing both her wife and child in one day was too great. They were in the process of adopting their second child. After the accident, [name_f]Suki[/name_f] stopped the process. She sold the house in the suburbs and moved to the city. The accident was 10 years ago, and she still hasn’t moved on. Maybe some day she will.

would you guys be interested to see a map of [name_u]Rainy[/name_u] [name_f]Valley[/name_f]? there’s a program i found that lets your create maps of fictional worlds and i think it might be fun to make one! what do you guys think? i could even label the residences of the different characters. it may take some time though

3 Likes

How wonderful! Take your time, [name_f]Arwen[/name_f]. :orange_heart:

1 Like

Poor Suki
 To lose her family before her must be such a heartbreak for her. I can only hope for some miracle to bless her. Maybe some weekly sessions with [name_f]Kayla[/name_f] would help her open up. I also wonder who adopted Suki’s supposed-to-be second child.

1 Like

That sounds so cool!!

1 Like

That would be so cool!

1 Like

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I have an update please?

1 Like

omg it’s been a while but i’d like an update please!

1 Like

Names: [name_m]Salvador[/name_m] [name_u]Moon[/name_u] & [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f]
Genders: b/g
Appearances: blonde hair, tan skin, and green eyes
Parents: Troy and Amy (19)
Last Name: Delevingne

Naming story: [name_u]Troy[/name_u] suggested that they name the twins after [name_u]Delaney[/name_u], whose name meant “dark challenger”. [name_f]Amy[/name_f] accepted and couldn’t help crying tears of joy. The twins’ first names subtly honor Delaney’s favorite singer, Eurielle. [name_m]Salvador[/name_m] was chosen for the chorus of “City of the Dead” - the song was almost the one played at Delaney’s funeral.

[name_u]Rex[/name_u] tremendae majestatis
Qui salvandos salvas gratis
Salve me fons pietatis
Salve me fons pietatis

[name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] bears the same as the debut album of the aformentioned singer. Their middle names, [name_u]Moon[/name_u] and [name_f]Esther[/name_f], are both related to dark skies - [name_f]Esther[/name_f] means “star”, and [name_u]Moon[/name_u] is obvious.

1 Like

YES!! but take ur time!!

1 Like

[name_f]May[/name_f] I get an update for [name_u]March[/name_u] 17, please?

1 Like

@breezebri @wandering_willow

Zoya and Finn are getting married!!! Zoya is 20 and Finn is 19

The Bride: Zoya Ivanov
The Groom: Finn Lysenko
The Ring Bearer:
The Flower Girl:
The Groomsmen:
The Bridesmaids:
The Maid Of Honor:
The Guests:
The Location:
The Venue:
The Theme:
The Rings:
Their Outfits:
The Food:
The Honeymoon:
How are the last names settled?

After the wedding, they buy a house! What is it like?

(@breezebri your update is coming! i wanted to do this joint update first)

2 Likes

Okay, no problem! Who is meant to fill the marriage form out though, me or [name_u]Willow[/name_u]?

1 Like

either! since they’re both of your characters you two can decide :))

1 Like