Welcome to Rainy Valley 🌧️

i try my best to make them accurate for their ages and personalities! i feel like Lev is very sarcastic and witty but also chill, Kirill is a (mostly) innocent dork, and Misha has a “too cool for you” attitude and acts arrogant but deep down is kinda insecure

Name:
Heritage:

1 Like

Shea - 54
Lia - 49

Bethany (& Audrey) - 22
Robert (& Chieko) - 21
Samuel - 19

Solomon - 52
Priscilla - 51

Amy (& Troy) - 23

Abel - 21
Naomi (& Kirill) - 18
Phoebe - 17
Isaac & Matthew - 13

Carmen - 51
Sophronia - 50

Kayla (& Wilson) - 32

[name_m]Hans[/name_m] - 23

Linoy - 53
Jennifer - 39

—-

What will [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] do with their lives?

[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] is still studying to become a vet. She will finish school at age 30. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] suffered a shattered leg after falling off during a race. Thankfully, the horse didn’t step on her head. She decides to retire form jockeying and work full time at the barn.

Both Chieko and [name_u]Robert[/name_u] have one year left in their programs. Chieko has been taking some side projects as a VA and gets cast to play the mother [name_f]Tillie[/name_f], in [name_u]Finn[/name_u] Lysenko’s [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] Valley’s Biggest Loser. It’s a big deal for her and is also her breakout role!

[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] is studying to become an anesthesiologist. It’s a lot of years of school, but he’s prepared! He did really well in high school and is ready to follow his passion. He’s going to graduate when he is 30.

[name_f]Amy[/name_f] and [name_u]Troy[/name_u] have recently been getting into fights. [name_f]Amy[/name_f] has been staying with [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] a few times a week to get some space from [name_u]Troy[/name_u]. After months of fighting, they decide to break up. It just isn’t working, and they don’t want [name_m]Salvador[/name_m] and [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f] to grow up in that environment.

[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] still aspires to become an olympic swimmer. While she’s training, she needs to be able to support herself. What part time job will [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] get?

[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is still in love with [name_u]Misha[/name_u]. She is totally crushed to find out he’s dating [name_m]Jason[/name_m]. One day, she walked into school and was going to say hi to [name_u]Misha[/name_u] but saw him and [name_m]Jason[/name_m] making out in the hallway. She stared in shock before dropping her things and running to the bathroom to cry. [name_u]Misha[/name_u] breaks the kiss when he hears books clatter to the floor and watches a girl he slightly recognizes tun to the bathroom, tears streaming down her face. He knew people would be surprised that he and [name_m]Jason[/name_m] were official, but he didn’t expect anyone to cry about it. The bell rings, but instead of going to class he waits in the boys bathroom until he hears someone leaving the girls bathroom. He calls out for [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] to wait and asks her why she was crying. She confessed to him, and he tells her he’s flattered but he’s just not into girls. [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] doesn’t believe him. He’s had over 50 girlfriends, and he claims he’s not into girls? She rolls her eyes at him and goes to class. After school, she violently kills off the character based off of him after having the character betray everyone.

2 Likes

i’d like an update please!

i could never! i’m also super attached tbh

Zoya - 22
Finn - 21

Dima - 32
Krista - 32
Knight - 17
Mila - 9
Irina - 3

Antonia - 66
Alexei - 65
Misha - 17
Lev - 17
Kirill - 17

The triplets and Knight are now 17. What will they do with their lives?

Zoya and Finn are at a really good point in their lives! Zoya has her own business, and Finn has his own show. They pamper Smurf. Their lives are basically complete. They’re both on the Forbes 30 under 30 list. They both make 6 figures and own a house. They’re happy with their life.

One day, Zoya is having severe stomach pains. Finn takes her to the ER, fearing the worst. They leave with a little bundle of joy! It turns out Zoya had been pregnant the entire time, but didn’t know it. They weren’t trying to conceive. Quite the opposite actually. They used multiple forms of birth control to avoid this exact situation. But here they are with a baby, completely unprepared. Finn never thought he’d have kids so young. This makes him the third generation of young parents in his family. It is what it is, and now they have a baby to take care of! Let’s just say this kid won’t be getting any siblings for a while

Name:
Appearance: black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes
Parents: Zoya (22) and Finn (21)
Siblings: none
Pets: Smurf (9)
Last Name: Lysenko
How does the public react to the birth?
How do Zoya and Finn react?
How does this affect their lives?
How do their families react?

Not very much has changed with Dima’s family!

Misha and Jason are officially an item now. People were totally shocked when they started showing affection in public and referring to each it her as “my boyfriend”. They were so used to seeing Misha with girls that it was shocking when he came out as gay. Being with all those girls was just compulsive heteronormativity and he never actually liked any of them. This especially stung to the girls he had dated, but they already suspected it. After the Tessa situation, Misha is kind of shaken up. He hates to hurt others and he knows that Tessa thinks he’s lying to hurt her. He wants to apologize and come to an understanding with her but so afraid to mess things up.

Lev and Will have broken up. There are no hard feelings, it just isn’t working. They’re happy just being friends, although it is a little awkward.

Kirill is still head over heels for Naomi. She’s the more assertive one in the relationship and he’s happy following her lead. She’s basically his dream girl and he feels so lucky that she chose him!

Alexei still has old prejudices about gay people. He’s a bit uncomfortable with two of his 5 kids being queer. He still loves them, and with the help of Antonia he works to dissolve those ways of thinking so that he can be an ally! He loves his kids no matter what and will always be there for them

2 Likes

Oh my! Thank goodness she is doing okay now.

Way to go, Chieko and Samuel!

What about coun- only for married couple, right? But maybe you are right. If it’s not working, then there is no use in trying.

She is going to work as a receptionist at the spa.

I can only hope that they can compromise!

Phoebe decides to study management in RVU to become a business consultant, while Tessa wants to study English language and literature in CRV while still publishing books as an author.

Are there wedding bells in the future? I hope so!

Update, please!

1 Like

The whole “I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant” situation is unbelievable. Either way, congratulations to Finn & Zoya! I wonder what kind of a theme they will use for her name.

2 Likes

Misha wants to go to college on a basketball scholarship and get a degree in aerospace engineering. That’s always been a huge interest of his along with the basketball. Lev isn’t sure if what he wants to do just yet, but he’s pretty sure he wants to be a doctor of some sort! He took an anatomy and physiology class in school and fell in love the life sciences. Kirill wants to become a videogame designer, so he’s been researching pathways for that! Knight is still into writing, his portfolio being full of movie scripts and a wide range of genres. He’s thinking he wants to get into script writing for Broadway shows which are more his speed rather than movies.

Welcome to the world baby girl Lysenko🎀

Name: Reverie Matilda
Appearance: black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes
Parents: Zoya (22) and Finn (21)
Siblings: none
Pets: Smurf (9)
Last Name: Lysenko
How does the public react to the birth? Almost all of Zoya’s and Finn’s fans are extremely happy for them, but also extremely shocked! There are others who think that Zoya and Finn have ruined their careers just when they’ve gotten started because now they have a baby to take care of. Zoya and Finn don’t agree with the haters at all.
How do Zoya and Finn react? When they first were told that Zoya was pregnant, Zoya gasped deeply and froze. The last thing she’d ever expected to hear. Then when they said Zoya was in labor, Zoya literally passed out. Finn wanted to pass out as well, but he had to be the one to hold it together for the both of them. He made calls all around to see if anyone had any baby stuff or could go get some, as of course he couldn’t leave Zoya to go shopping. When Zoya woke up from her unconsciousness, she started panicking again as they’d moved her into a labor and delivery room. They said she was 7 centimeters dilated and was progressing very fast. She’s just sitting there confused as to how she didn’t know she was pregnant for so many months. And then she began to cry, feeling so guilty that if something was wrong with the baby then it’d be her fault. Of course she was smoking weed and drinking like any other young adult who isn’t pregnant. Her and Finn talked a lot while she was in labor, about everything except names. About how this changes so much in their lives. And once the baby was out and in her arms, Zoya never felt more content or more complete. It was like an instinctive adoration for her baby. A feeling that if all she had was her baby, she’s be more than okay with that. Reverie was so perfect. The baby got cleaned off and had been fed before Finn realized that the baby didn’t have a name. That was the first laugh they’d had in hours.
How does this affect their lives? Of course having an unexpected baby does uproot their lives, so they both take a few months off of work to get used to the new lifestyle. Luckily, Finn is able to work from home so he does that on his free time. But when you have a newborn, there’s not much of that. Zoya still goes to the dance school multiple times a week and sings to Reverie while the kids dance. Once Reverie gets to be about 10 months, Zoya officially goes back to being a dance teacher full time while Finn stays home with Reverie. If he needs a break, either of their parents are more than happy to take their grandchild. Zoya does suffer from postpartum depression which does limit her a bit, but she got herself checked out and is working on getting better. They’re still building routines with baby Reverie, but they got the hang of this parenting thing. They’re honestly just taking it day by day!
How do their families react? Both sides of the family are extremely shocked but also so supportive! The first person Finn called was his mother, who immediately started to go shopping and running around for the baby. Nobody expected them to have a baby at this time, but nobody was upset about it either. Wilder is excited to be a little aunt especially to a girl! The triplets said they wish the baby was a boy since they only have nieces😅. Dima was over the moon when he heard, as well as Missy. Reverie is coming into a family full of love.

This is so sweet! Love the pair of them.

All you can do is be true to yourself, Mish. The rest doesn’t matter!

2 Likes

We love Tessa :rofl: this actually made me belly laugh, poor Misha tho at least he’s happy w his boyfriend lol

3 Likes

Yeah, I wish them all the best. :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

omg yay a baby!! reverie lysenko is a beautiful name :heart:

3 Likes

“A battle-mighty daydream” is so powerful for a meaning! Incredible name :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Yup! I’m glad you picked up on the meaning. They picked it because even though [name_f]Zoya[/name_f] never took prenatals and was still doing things that usually harm a baby, she came out perfectly fine with no conditions! Not underweight, she was full term, just everything perfect. So [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] represents Reverie’s strength while [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] itself represents how she’s literally the baby her parents dreamed of having. Later down the line of course, but still their dream baby! I thought it was lovely :blush:

2 Likes

I thought so as well😁

2 Likes

Name: [name_f]Lana[/name_f] Ezperanza Gonzalez
Stage Name: Moonstone🌜
Appearance: short and curvy, with brown skin and 3B curly black hair. big brown eyes and heart shaped birthmark on face.
Heritage: Colombian

1 Like

[name_m]Arnaud[/name_m] is 43. [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] has passed away at 19. I just realized i forgot to give you forms for the cats, so here they are!

Names:
Ages: 2/2/10
Genders: F/F/F
Colors: calico/calico/tabby

[name_f]Liya[/name_f] is 37. She and Anne-Gabrielle (36) are doing really well! [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] is now 5 and [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] is 2. [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] takes gymnastics and really loves it! [name_f]Liya[/name_f] is really proud of her for finding her passion

[name_u]Noam[/name_u] (32), [name_u]Greer[/name_u] (34), and [name_f]Maisy[/name_f] (8) are also doing well! [name_f]Maisy[/name_f] does karate and is pretty good for her age. [name_u]Greer[/name_u] had birth complications with [name_f]Maisy[/name_f] and it caused her to be unable to carry a pregnancy to term. They’ve always wanted more kids, so they decide to adopt. They match to an expecting mother, [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] [name_m]Tucker[/name_m]. She’s only a freshman in high school and has decided to give her babies up for adoption. She wants to have an open adoption, so the twins will go see her sometimes

Names:
Genders: B/G
Appearances: curly black hair, light brown skin, and brown eyes/wavy dark blonde hair, light brown skin, and green eyes
Heritage: Italian and white american

[name_f]Tova[/name_f] (32) and [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] are savoring their last years with [name_m]Bingo[/name_m]. He’s getting older and he’s basically their child. They decide to get a pup so that he’ll have a companion in his final years and it won’t feel like they’re ‘replacing’ him.

Name:
Breed: [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]
Color: black and tan

[name_f]Angelique[/name_f] has unfortunately passed away. Her condition deteriorated over the last few months. Now she’s at peace, and reunited with the love of her life :heart:

1 Like

Shea - 55
Lia - 50

Bethany (& Audrey) - 23
Robert (& Chieko) - 22
Samuel - 20

Solomon - 53
Priscilla - 52

Amy - 24

Troy - 24

Abel - 22
Naomi (& Kirill) - 19
Phoebe - 18
Isaac & Matthew - 14

Carmen - 52
Sophronia - 51

Kayla (& Wilson) - 33

Hans - 24

Linoy - 54
Jennifer - 40

Audrey has been promoted to barn manager! It’s a pretty big deal for her. The barn is a prestigious dressage barn in uptown Rainy Valley and she’s getting payed good money in her job. She and Bethany are saving most of their money for their own barn, and only allowing themselves enough to live on. It’s hard at times but they’re determined to achieve their goal.

Both Robert and Chieko have graduated! Robert is working with his cousin Amy at RVHS as a science teacher. Chieko’s role as Tillie is going really well for her. She’s making a lot of money from the role and does the theme song too. She’s hoping this role will help kickstart her career as a singer.

Solomon and Priscilla have moved back in together! Phoebe is now off to college and they can be better parents to the twins.

Abel has graduated from military school! What will he do now?

Naomi and Kirill are very happy together! They’ve decided to get a cat to see how they do taking care of a living animal. They’re great cat parents!

Name:
Breed: siberian
Color: seal point

Phoebe has a girlfriend! They’re really cute together. She is studying management and the girlfriend is also another student at RVU! That’s not how they met though….

Name:
Appearance: 4C coily black hair, brown skin, and brown eyes
Heritage: black american/Zimbabwean
How did they meet?

Matthew and Isaac are now 14 and in high school! They are both fully blind now. Matthew is very interested in computers but Isaac’s true love is animals.

Hannah is also 14. Unlike her quiet sister, she’s very outgoing and popular. She’s very sporty and most of her friends are guys.

Tessa has continued to write and published her first book! The anger she felt at Misha motivated her to write passionately and a lot. She wrote over 18k words in one week. Her emotions carried through to the text and her writing was deep and profound. She had no trouble getting it published and it sold very well!

1 Like

Arnaud’s 3 cats:

Names: Pango, Luana & Roni
Ages: 2/2/10
Genders: F/F/F
Colors: calico/calico/tabby

Noam and Greer’s twins:

Names: Sawyer Milan & Pearl Florence Negusu
Genders: B/G
Appearances: curly black hair, light brown skin, and brown eyes/wavy dark blonde hair, light brown skin, and green eyes
Heritage: Italian and white american
Siblings: Maisy Annabel Negusu

Tova and Ryan’s new puppy:

Name: Queen Cricket Alexandria II (2) “Cricket”
Breed: German Shepherd
Color: black and tan

Aww :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I have an update please? I want to request a pet for Dima’s family!

1 Like

He joins the Coast Guard force.

How cute!

Name: Merrivale
Breed: siberian
Color: seal point

Name: Miriro
Appearance: 4C coily black hair, brown skin, and brown eyes
Heritage: black american / Zimbabwean
Last name: Nyathi
How did they meet? She is the twin of Phoebe’s kindergarten best friend, Kutenda, who was kidnapped before her when they were both 5. Phoebe and Solomon were voluntarily active on the search and rescue operations that lasted for 6 days. Kutenda was eventually spotted by her, unconscious in a forest. She fought so hard, and survived dehydration and hunger. The twins’ parents arranged an enormous dinner the day she was recharged to celebrate, in which Phoebe and her family were invitees. That’s how they became friends.

Which she calls “The Thief of Conscience”

Seriously, not biased, tho, I love the McCormick clan!

Update, please!

1 Like

Update for everyone!!