Welcome to the world Leonore

On [name_u]December[/name_u] 2nd at 8:26 am my life has completely change. [name_f]My[/name_f] first baby decided to came into the world on this beautiful months of [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] ! So I’m pleased to announce you the birth of [name_f]Leonore[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f].
She’s arrived a little late than expected, she was born 6 days late (she didn’t want to leave mommy’s comfy belly :joy:)
After months of struggle, and thanks to one of your suggestions, my husband and I finally agreed to a name we both fell in love with [name_f]Leonore[/name_f] which means « sun ray » and it definitely suits her so well! She has enlightened our lives !
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] are her great grandmother’s names, it was so important for us to give her the name of a beautiful and strong human being who had brings such joy and happiness in her parents’ lives.
So a new chapter is beginning and let me tell you, it’s certainly going to be the best journey! :sparkles::heart:

• Athénaïs
40 Likes

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name, I love all the meaning behind it.

Leonore is such a pretty name! Congratulations :confetti_ball:

Congratulations! I love her name :heart:

ETA: A friend reminded me that I suggested this name and oh goodness I feel great :pleading_face::heart:

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

Congratulations! I’m happy that you found the perfect name. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] choice.

Congratulations and welcome little [name_f]Leonore[/name_f]

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!:tada:

Congratulations! She has a lovely name!

Congratulations! Beautiful name!

[name_f]Leonore[/name_f] is a stunning name! Congratulations!

Aww, congratulations! What a sweet name!

Her name is gorgeous, congratulations!

Congratulations! What an absolutely beautiful and elegant name.

What a beautiful name! I absolutely love [name_f]Leonore[/name_f]. How wonderful that she has both of her great grandmother’s names as well. Congratulations :grinning:

Her name is SO beautiful! You chose such a strong, stunning, and elegant name and the meaning of [name_f]Leonore[/name_f] is one of my absolute favourites.

This might be my favourite Babyberry name. :wink:

[name_f]Leonore[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is absolute perfection (and so is her name😉)! Good luck and congratulations☀️

Congratulations!
This is a beautiful name with a lovely meaning!

Congratulations!! Beautiful name :blush:

You did !! And thanks to you we found the perfect name :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like