Welcome to the World Super Capron

[name_m]Five[/name_m] days ago Rydel [name_m]Lynch[/name_m], the sister of the singer and actor [name_m]Ross[/name_m] [name_m]Lynch[/name_m] welcomed a baby boy named Super Capron Funk. Thoughts on this name choice?

Personally, I could never let my child’s name be Super Funk, but hey, that’s just me. In the next 10 years Super might make top #50! Who knows…

8 Likes

Oh god… Poor kid :pensive:

Super Funk.

Cabrón is Spanish slang for "bastard".

3 Likes

The middle name is CAPRON. The father is Capron Funk.

3 Likes

I misread it. Honestly, I think that I’m dyslexic, but I haven’t had that confirmed by a doctor.v

1 Like

Honestly, Rydel and Capron naming him Super doesn’t surprise me at all, it very much suits them. It’s not my personal style but the flow of Super Capron is nice!

1 Like

[name_f]Celebrity[/name_f] names keep getting better and better

1 Like

Good heavens, no! Poor baby! :flushed::confused: I swear some people don’t understand that they are naming an actual human being…

9 Likes

At first I was shocked. Now i think it’s super cool.

2 Likes

I was so confused when I first saw it, I thought it was a joke. Not a fan at all.

3 Likes

Sounds like Super Cabrón. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Super Capron Funk is a very unique name. That’s a hard act to follow, what should they name his future siblings?

1 Like

What about [name_u]Power[/name_u]? :joy:

1 Like

I was thinking Uptown… Uptown Funk has a familiar ring to it :laughing:

7 Likes

Super… I don’t like it. I suppose they could call them… Soup or something.

3 Likes

I have a feeling they will continue with names that are typically used as words, I can see a possible Harmony due to their association with music, or even Lyric !

What about Power Ranger :laughing:

this made me laugh out loud for real LOL

Little baby Soup <3

3 Likes

i…i kinda like it

2 Likes

All I can think is “super funky” :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

me too that was the first thing that came to my mind…

I remember [name_m]Ross[/name_m] [name_m]Lynch[/name_m] from [name_u]Austin[/name_u] & [name_f]Ally[/name_f] lmao.

Anyways, that name is awful. Poor kid.

2 Likes

I am an adventurous namer and I usually like word names but this is too much especially with the last name Funk, I guess they decided to lean into it rather than try to balance it out.

2 Likes