Welcome to the world!

Callum [name_m]Parkin[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] was welcomed into the world on [name_u]October[/name_u] 23rd at 11:42pm.

We honestly thought we’d be bringing home a little [name_u]Theo[/name_u] but as soon as we saw his little face, we knew he couldn’t be called anything other than [name_u]Callum[/name_u].

His middle name is after my husband, my father in law and my grandfather in law, three extraordinary men, all named [name_m]Peter[/name_m]. [name_m]Parkin[/name_m] means “[name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]” and we thought it a very sweet way to honor the tradition while giving him his own name.

As for [name_u]Fox[/name_u], we threw it in at the last moment because my husband felt his name wasn’t quite complete, and [name_u]Fox[/name_u] just made the name feel whole.

Big thanks to those who helped us give our baby boy a name!

30 Likes

Congratulations! What a handsome and meaningful name!

What a meaningful name! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_u]Callum[/name_u]!

Congratulations!!! :partying_face: [name_f]Happy[/name_f] belated birthday [name_u]Callum[/name_u] :heart:

Congratulations!

Congrats!!! :tada: :tada:

Congratulations! [name_u]Callum[/name_u] is such a fantastic name. I wish you and your loved ones all the best :heart:

Congratulations! What a handsome name.

Congratulations! He has an amazing name – I especially love the clever honour of all those Peters with the adorable [name_m]Parkin[/name_m]. Very cool!

1 Like

Callum [name_m]Parkin[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] is wonderful

What an amazing name with such a beautiful meaning! Best of wishes for you and [name_u]Callum[/name_u]!

I can’t believe I missed a [name_u]Callum[/name_u] birth announcement! It’s my all-time favorite for boys and I absolutely love to see it used. I also seriously adore [name_m]Parkin[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]. You chose a warm, handsome, fantastic name mama! :heart_eyes:

I love it! Congratulations!!