Welcome Walter

We have welcomed our first child [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m].

I haven’t posted before but I have been stalking these boards for quite some time. Thanks to everyone for all the fantastic pregnancy reading

Congrats on your new little one, you gave your son a handsome name!

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your son, [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]. A handsome and distinquished combo!

Congratulations! [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] is very handsome.

Congratulations on the birth of baby [name_m]Walter[/name_m]!

Congratulations! [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] is such a handsome name.

[name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] is a lovely name! I am especially smitten with [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]! Congratulations and enjoy your little one!

Congratulations, what a great name!!!

Congrats on the birth of you first son! [name_m]Walter[/name_m] has been on my radar lately & [name_u]August[/name_u] is a long-time favorite. He has a great name!

Congratulations on the birth of little [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]! A classic, dignified pick!

Congratulations! [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] is a very classy pick. : )

Congratulations! I love the name. :slight_smile: