Welcome Zoilo Rowan!

I suppose I’m 6 months late, but that’s how it is with babies. I gave birth to my first child, [name_m]Zoilo[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] on [name_f]April[/name_f] 18th. His first name honours the memory of his great-grandfather, who hails from the Spanish [name_f]Canary[/name_f] Islands (like his father). [name_m]Zoilo[/name_m] means life and I’m told by my Jewish friends that his birth date mirrors this meaning! I also love that it sounds a bit like Zorro, one of my favourite fictional characters, from my native southern [name_u]California[/name_u]. His middle name is a nature name I’ve always admired, has a magical quality to it and reminds me of my Scottish roots. [name_u]Scotland[/name_u] is also the country where I met my husband, his father, so it’s significant to our family. He is a smiley, social little fellah and we love him to bits.

29 Likes

Wow! [name_m]Zoilo[/name_m] is incredibly unique, and I love how his entire name is so meaningful!

Wishing you the best, and welcome [name_m]Zoilo[/name_m]! :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I love the meaning behind the name! Congratulations :heart:

Congratulations :tada::tada:

A very cool choice! Congratulations :black_heart:

congratulations!!! welcome to the world, zolio :heart:

Congratulations on your new arrival, what a cool name!

As a fellow Canarian, I love the name [name_m]Zoilo[/name_m]! Stunning and unique.
Congratulations on your little fella :heart: