Welcoming baby Ada!

In [name_u]October[/name_u], we welcomed our baby girl, [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Gayle[/name_f]. [name_f]Ada[/name_f] joins her brothers, [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. The name [name_f]Ada[/name_f] is for my husband’s grandmother. We also love the link to [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Lovelace[/name_u] because my husband is a computer scientist. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is in honor of my grandfathers who were both named [name_u]Charles[/name_u]. And [name_f]Gayle[/name_f] was my paternal grandmother. We adore her name and love that it connects her to so many people who are special to us.

58 Likes

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] is beautiful :heart::heart:

Gorgeous, congratulations!

Congratulations! Such a beautiful name :purple_heart:

What an entirely beautiful name. Congratulations, and welcome [name_f]Ada[/name_f]. :heart_eyes::heart:

Congratulations! Her name is beautiful :heart:

Congratulations! You have chosen a lovely, and meaningful, name for her.

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name, congratulations! :heart:

Her name is beautiful. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world [name_f]Ada[/name_f]! :two_hearts:

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f]! Congratulations!

Congratulations :partying_face:

Congrats! I love Ada!! And it’s perfect with her brothers, plus the family tie is super sweet.

So beautiful!! Congratulations!! :heart:

congratulations!! ada is a beautiful name :heart:

congratulations to you and your family! ada charlotte gayle is perfect, and fits exceptionally with samuel and jude. :sunflower:

wishing you all the best, and welcome, ada! :orange_heart:

Congratulations :tada:

Such a lovely name. Your kiddos are wonderfully named.

Wishing you all the best with your new addition.

Congratulations! [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Gayle[/name_f] has a beautiful name and I love how meaningful it is for you all.

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name! Congratulations!

Such a beautiful name! Congratulations!!

Congratulations! Stunning name full of sentiment :heart: