Welcoming Baby Juliette Elise

We are thrilled to announce that our precious rainbow baby girl has arrived.

Juliette [name_f]Elise[/name_f] was born just a few days shy of her due date on [name_m]Saturday[/name_m], [name_u]January[/name_u] 30th. [name_u]New[/name_u] big brother, [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] [name_m]Gregory[/name_m], couldn’t be more proud of his little sister.

As a longtime name enthusiast and lurker on the forums, I finally joined the community seeking help in narrowing down names for baby girl. We were looking for a name that would honor my family’s [name_u]French[/name_u] heritage, and be recognizable but somewhat uncommon here in the States. I’m grateful for those who helped us narrow our choices down to this perfect fit!

Juliette’s initials are JET, so we are enjoying nicknaming her [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_u]Jet[/name_u] or [name_f]Jette[/name_f] so far!

47 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulation! I love [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] and the nickname [name_f]Jette[/name_f] is adorable!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! Her name is gorgeous!!

1 Like

Congrats!! So happy for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and what a lovely name!

1 Like

Gorgeous choice, congratulations! I love the clever initials nickname :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh my, I LOVE her name! Both [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] are on my list, and they are just perfect together! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! Beautiful name!

1 Like

Congratulations! You have chosen a lovely name for her.

1 Like

What a cool nickname for a beautiful full name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Juliette [name_f]Elise[/name_f] is stunning and [name_f]Jette[/name_f] is so cute. Congratualtions!

1 Like

Congratulations!! I love her name, and her nickname is just too cute :see_no_evil:

1 Like

congratulations! i love that you’re calling her [name_u]Jet[/name_u]!

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball:. I love her name.

1 Like

How pretty! Congratulations!:tada:

1 Like

So lovely! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the congratulations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like