Well I guess I like A's!?

All of a sudden I realized that on my lists I have a bunch of A names. Why I don’t know.

Girls:
[name]Agnes[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name]
aurora
[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Antonia[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
adena
anais

boys:
august
arlo
[name]Abel[/name]
atticus
[name]Axel[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Amos[/name]
[name]Aaron[/name]
angus

I wouldn’t necesarrily name children some of these but I really like them. I like vowels too but mostly A’s from my obserevation. Lol oh well I hope it’s just a phase because I don’t want to name my children all matchy like the duggards.

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Sophie[/name]!

You have some wonderful names on this list, if I must say so myself! Too bad they are all A names, unless you like that type of thing (a la [name]Michelle[/name] and [name]Jim[/name] [name]Bob[/name] Duggar)…

My favorites from the boy list are [name]August[/name], [name]Arlo[/name], and [name]Atticus[/name]. I could definitely see these three as brothers! They are all handsome, yet light, and I think they compliment each other beautifully!

My favorites from your girl list are [name]Adeline[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name], though [name]Arden[/name] is cute! [name]Agnes[/name] and [name]Antonia[/name], too, would pair nicely with your boy A names, I think!

If you chose to use an A theme, I definitely could see you with [name]August[/name], [name]Adeline[/name], [name]Arlo[/name], [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Atticus[/name], and [name]Agnes[/name]!

[name]August[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Arlo[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Sarah[/name]
[name]Atticus[/name] [name]Peter[/name]
[name]Agnes[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]

[name]Love[/name] 'em! Great names, [name]Sophie[/name]!

Take care,

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I guess you do, since I see no other similarity between these names.

Are you looking for more, or do you want to get off your A-name kick?