Wells or Walt?

Our last name also begins with a W. Thinking about [name_m]Wells[/name_m] [name_m]Warren[/name_m] or [name_m]Walt[/name_m] [name_m]Warren[/name_m]. Cannot use [name_m]Warren[/name_m] as a first name.

I prefer [name_m]Wells[/name_m]!

2 Likes

I prefer [name_m]Wells[/name_m], both with [name_m]Warren[/name_m] and overall :slight_smile:

1 Like

I definitely prefer [name_m]Wells[/name_m]. [name_m]Walt[/name_m] is too dated in my opinion and sounds like an old man. But dated names are making a comeback so I’m sure little [name_m]Walt[/name_m] would fit in with all the Henrys and Alfreds if you did choose to go with that.

1 Like

Both are good options. [name_m]Walt[/name_m] is a hip classic, [name_m]Wells[/name_m] is fresh and modern. I will vote [name_m]Wells[/name_m]! And I think the illiteration is fun, congrats!

2 Likes

[name_m]Wells[/name_m] [name_m]Warren[/name_m] has better flow, and sounds fresh and modern!! Best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_m]Walt[/name_m]! I do think [name_m]Wells[/name_m] [name_m]Warren[/name_m] flows slightly better, but I prefer [name_m]Walt[/name_m] [name_m]Warren[/name_m] overall.

1 Like

[name_m]Wells[/name_m] [name_m]Warren[/name_m] is great!

1 Like

[name_m]Walt[/name_m] is cool, but I think [name_m]Wells[/name_m] [name_m]Warren[/name_m] flows the best!

1 Like

Wells!!

1 Like

[name_m]Wells[/name_m] :blue_heart:

[name_m]Wells[/name_m] feels romantic, fresh and dreamy. To me the name is peaceful and has a elegant sound. I really love [name_m]Wells[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Wells[/name_m] !!

1 Like

[name_m]Walt[/name_m] is a lovely cool old timey name but I think [name_m]Wells[/name_m] flows much better with [name_m]Warren[/name_m], plus it’s very dapper.

1 Like

[name_m]Wells[/name_m] is so cool! [name_m]Walt[/name_m] looks a little incomplete to me and [name_m]Wells[/name_m] sounds better with [name_m]Warren[/name_m] imo

1 Like

I prefer [name_m]Walt[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_m]Wells[/name_m]! [name_m]Walt[/name_m] feels too ‘old man’ to me whereas [name_m]Wells[/name_m] is unexpected and cool.

1 Like

Although I prefer [name_m]Walt[/name_m] - so cool - I think [name_m]Wells[/name_m] flows better with [name_m]Warren[/name_m].

1 Like

Thank you!! What would you suggest with [name_m]Walt[/name_m]?

What would you suggest with Walt??

What would you use with Walt???