Wendell

Honest opinions and thoughts on the name [name_m]Wendel[/name_m]. I thought it might be a unique way to honour both grandpa’s as they share a mutual love for [name_m]Wendel[/name_m] [name_m]Clark[/name_m] (hockey player).

Do you like the name as a brother to [name_m]Deacon[/name_m] ?

Middle names are family/ honour names : so the options are [name_u]Taylor[/name_u], O’[name_m]Neill[/name_m], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_m]John[/name_m] ,[name_u]Roy[/name_u], [name_m]Forster[/name_m] ,[name_u]Evin[/name_u] and [name_u]Micha[/name_u]

Last name is a common R -son name

1 Like

What a fun way to honor your grandpas! It sounds very cool, especially as a brother to [name_m]Deacon[/name_m]! I think [name_m]Wendel[/name_m] [name_u]Evin[/name_u] would flow best with your surname. The mn options that end in -r might run into your surname. [name_m]Just[/name_m] something to think about.

2 Likes

A fun and unique way to hobour your grandad!

Wendell [name_u]Carter[/name_u] sounds nice and fits with [name_m]Deacon[/name_m] well!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Wendel[/name_m], but I actually prefer [name_m]Clark[/name_m] with [name_m]Deacon[/name_m]! Either way, I like [name_m]Forster[/name_m] best as a middle.

1 Like

I think [name_u]Wendell[/name_u] is severely under rated. I love it. It’s one of those old gems no one talks about much.

I think [name_m]Deacon[/name_m] & [name_u]Wendell[/name_u] would make wonderful brothers.

Wendell [name_u]Carter[/name_u] or [name_u]Wendell[/name_u] [name_u]Roy[/name_u] are my favorite from your honor names

1 Like

While I don’t love the name [name_m]Wendel[/name_m], it does sound well with [name_m]Deacon[/name_m] and sounds like a sweet honor name! I like [name_m]John[/name_m] best as a middle name.

I prefer the name [name_m]Clark[/name_m] over [name_m]Wendel[/name_m] and I think [name_m]Deacon[/name_m] and [name_m]Clark[/name_m] would be an awesome brother set.

1 Like

I really like [name_u]Wendell[/name_u]. It has a fun meaning and it’s very rare now. I think it works great with [name_m]Deacon[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree, [name_m]Clark[/name_m] feels like a great fit with [name_m]Deacon[/name_m]! [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_m]Forster[/name_m] or [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_u]Carter[/name_u] would be pretty cool.

I must admit that I find [name_m]Wendel[/name_m] a bit outdated still, and as such it feels like a bit of a style mismatch with cool, current [name_m]Deacon[/name_m].