We're 36 weeks! What do you think about these?

We’re having a boy…

[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]

middle names: [name]Quinn[/name] or [name]Blake[/name]

Be honest!

[name]Hi[/name] there!

[name]Arthur[/name]: I think [name]Arthur[/name] is darling. Not too long ago, it felt musty to me, but something happened (I don’t know what!), and I’m loving it now. :slight_smile:

[name]Rowan[/name]: I’m just not a fan of unisex name, but if I were, I’d like [name]Rowan[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Elliot[/name]: I like [name]Elliott[/name], but not as much as [name]Arthur[/name]. I know of some female Elliots, which bothers me, too. (Why can’t boys’ names stay boys’ names?) What about [name]Everett[/name]?

[name]Felix[/name]: I think [name]Felix[/name] is awesome!

Of your names, [name]Arthur[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] are my favorites, as neither is unisex or in danger of being stolen by girls. :slight_smile: In addition to this, I love their rich histories and classic feel. If I have to choose one, I guess it would depend on your last name.

That said, the middle names [name]Blake[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] feel too trendy to me to be used with either [name]Arthur[/name] or [name]Felix[/name], but that’s just me.

When I see [name]Arthur[/name] or [name]Felix[/name], I expect to hear names like:

[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Everett[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Elias[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]George[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Miles[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Truman[/name]

[name]Felix[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]William[/name]

Of [name]Blake[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name], I’d go with [name]Quinn[/name] (or [name]Quinlen[/name]).

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Blake[/name] gets my number one vote followed by [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Quinlen[/name]!

They’re all great names! Congrats!

[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] gets my vote! So handsome. [name]Felix[/name] would be my clear second choice but [name]Felix[/name] [name]Blake[/name] is only alright. I think [name]Felix[/name] needs a less trendy middle, [name]Felix[/name] [name]Edward[/name], [name]Felix[/name] [name]James[/name], [name]Felix[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] (for that matter!). See what I mean?

As mom to a boy [name]Rowan[/name], I must say I’m a little biased. But I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Rowan[/name] on a boy. I love that we’ve only met one other [name]Rowan[/name] in town (and a boy to boot). [name]Even[/name] though [name]Brooke[/name] Shields has sent the name more girl, I think it will hold it’s own as a boy’s name. I love that there is so much history to the name–the [name]Rowan[/name] tree being known for it’s strength, the mythological story of the battle over the cup of youth creating the first [name]Rowan[/name] tree…and I think it goes great with either [name]Quinn[/name] or [name]Blake[/name] as a MN. Good luck!

[name]Arthur[/name] – too pretentious
[name]Rowan[/name] – is getting to be more unisex lately, so I wouldn’t use it for a boy.
[name]Elliot[/name] – my favorite from your list!
[name]Felix[/name] – not a fan at all!

[name]Rowan[/name] is my favorite from those (and I wouldn’t let the unisex issue bother you if you like the name) with [name]Elliot[/name] being a close second.

I am wild about the name [name]Arthur[/name]!