We're expecting number 3!

Hello Berries,

My husband and I are expecting our third child, to join older siblings [name]Declan[/name] [name]Josiah[/name] and [name]Laurel[/name] [name]Grace[/name].

We are both very picky and strong willed when it comes to names.

We both like the boy’s names [name]Micah[/name], [name]Silas[/name], and [name]Luke[/name], but none of them suit us as strong first names.

I love the names [name]Brennan[/name] and [name]Kai[/name]

He loves the names [name]Lachlan[/name] and [name]Ronan[/name].

For girls we both love [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] nn [name]Ellie[/name], but we’re struggling to agree on a middle name. He likes [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Natalie[/name], I like [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] Mkayrin. Mah-k-wren

Help us find common ground, so we can give our third baby a perfect name!

I love your kid’s names. From the list, I like [name]Silas[/name] and I love [name]Eleanor[/name] nn [name]Ellie[/name]!

I like [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] a lot!

[name]How[/name] about?
[name]Mack[/name]
[name]Colin[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Orrin[/name]
[name]Connor[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Rory[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Ross[/name]

Girls:
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]
[name]Autumn[/name]
[name]June[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]/a
[name]Camille[/name]/a
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Cicily[/name]
[name]Lucille[/name]
[name]Elyse[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name]

I love [name]Eleanor[/name]! [name]How[/name] about [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Louise[/name]?

Boy First Names:
[name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Rylan[/name]
[name]Seamus[/name]
[name]Kieran[/name]

I love [name]Tristan[/name], but sadly he vetoed that one when we where naming our first, [name]Declan[/name].
I also love [name]Kieran[/name], but that is our nephew’s name.

I like [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]. We’re both more sold on [name]Felicity[/name], but our minds could be persuaded. (Or at least mine, he’s so stubborn!) Thank you for all the suggestions. I love [name]Ezra[/name] and [name]Owen[/name], but he likes longer names.

I love felicity and [name]Silas[/name]. My husband is very suborn too. I normally don’t fight him too hard on the mn. My oldest daughter has the exact same birthday as [name]Declan[/name]!

Maybe something shorter and less popular than [name]Olivia[/name] but longer and maybe more popular than [name]Anne[/name] is good middle ground for a middle name for [name]Felicity[/name]? I love [name]Felicity[/name].

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Vera[/name], [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Cora[/name], and [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Ada[/name] come to mind.

[name]Laurel[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] have a lot of repeating sounds. Your call if you like that because it pulls them together, or if it’s too much. Another poster on here was considering [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Lila[/name] and I thought it was a great unexpected blend.

I tried to merge [name]Brennan[/name], [name]Kai[/name], [name]Lachlan[/name] and [name]Ronan[/name] and got [name]Lorcan[/name]. What do you think?

[name]Griffin[/name] or [name]Callum[/name] for boys?

Interesting! [name]Happy[/name] late birthday to your daughter. (:

I really like [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Cora[/name]!

[name]Lorcan[/name] is totally different, but I sort of like it. (:

Thank you.

[name]Felicity[/name] is beautiful!

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Erin[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Nina[/name]

Boys suggestions:

[name]Brendan[/name] [name]Levi[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Luke[/name]
[name]Silas[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]George[/name] [name]Brennan[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name] [name]Kai[/name]

I did write out a post but then it just didn’t seem to work!

Anyway, to summarise I adore [name]Ronan[/name] and [name]Micah[/name] with the siblings names. [name]Micah[/name] [name]Brennan[/name] or [name]Micah[/name] [name]Donovan[/name] would be perfect. [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Luke[/name] or [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Micah[/name] would be lovely.

Other ideas…
[name]Declan[/name], [name]Laurel[/name] & [name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Declan[/name], [name]Laurel[/name] & [name]Hamish[/name]
[name]Declan[/name], [name]Laurel[/name] & [name]Simeon[/name]
[name]Declan[/name], [name]Laurel[/name] & [name]Edgar[/name]
[name]Declan[/name], [name]Laurel[/name] & [name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Declan[/name], [name]Laurel[/name] & [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Declan[/name], [name]Laurel[/name] & [name]Marshall[/name]
[name]Declan[/name], [name]Laurel[/name] & [name]Jasper[/name]

I adore [name]Felicity[/name], it’s really grown on me lately and I’d much rather meet a [name]Felicity[/name] than an [name]Eleanor[/name]/[name]Ellie[/name]. [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Anne[/name] isn’t for me, I’d prefer [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Olivia[/name].