Wesley, Easton, Miles, and more

I’m new to the site and wondering what you think of our list of names for our little guy. [name]Feel[/name] free to suggest, this is sort of a rough draft if you will. Thanks!

[name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Easton[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Boone[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Trent[/name]
[name]Ashton[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Hayden[/name]
[name]Preston[/name]
[name]Walker[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]

Our last name starts with B and has 3 syllables. We don’t mind alliterative names.

Some combos we like are [name]Wesley[/name] [name]Boone[/name], [name]Preston[/name] [name]Walker[/name], [name]Ethan[/name] [name]Blake[/name], [name]Ashton[/name] [name]Trent[/name], and [name]Hayden[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name].

Hi Alison welcome and I hope you don’t mind my honest appraisal,
best wishes,
rollo

Easton, Miles and Wesley would make a great sibset so these should definitely stay at the top of your list

[name]Wesley[/name] combo Wesley Morgan/Walker
[name]Easton[/name] combo Easton Lucas
[name]Miles[/name] One of the best of any list anywhere. Miles Alexander
[name]Boone[/name] I think of Daniel Boone and the word boo when playing children’s scary games
[name]Blake[/name] This is a great name but I worry in case we will get a spate of girl Blakes, Blake Alister
[name]Wyatt[/name] Too wild west for me
[name]Trent[/name] Dated but Tristan would make a good brother to the sibset mentioned at the top, Tristan Charles
[name]Ashton[/name] Nice but soon to be out of trend imo
[name]Jack[/name] A strong name but I like Jonathan more, John Henry or Jonathan Felix
[name]Hayden[/name] Definitely not this is jaded and dated
[name]Preston[/name] Nice one, Preston Daniel is a good combo and a nod to Daniel Boone
[name]Walker[/name] A great middle name
[name]Ethan[/name] Very popular possibly the Joshua of today but still on trend if you don’t mind popularity combo Ethan Walker is handsome

rollo