Weston Waffle

I’m due on 10/2/10 and we decided not to find out the gender. We have chosen a girl’s name ([name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]) which was pretty easy for us to figure out. We’ve been struggling for a nice classic not too popular boy name. We were watching a documentary (Gasland) and there was an interview with a man named [name]Weston[/name] [name]Wilson[/name]. They showed just the name before the started showed a picture of the man. I turned to my husband and said, “[name]How[/name] about [name]Weston[/name]?” He said he liked it better than any of the other names we were thinking about. Thankfully, [name]Weston[/name] [name]Wilson[/name] turned out to be a very intelligent and well spoken man.

My only hesitation about the name is our last name. Our last name sounds like Waffle. I didn’t think [name]Weston[/name] [name]Wilson[/name] was too many Ws but I think that [name]Weston[/name] Waffle might be. The middle name will be [name]Thomas[/name] (its a family name). Is [name]Weston[/name] Waffle to many Ws?

I thik [name]Weston[/name] is a great name and [name]Weston[/name] Waffle sounds ok to me. Personally, I usually like alliterative names. [name]Weston[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] Waffle sounds perfect to me!

I like alliterative names as well. I must say that when I first saw the title of your post, it came to mind that some people might think of the hotel chain [name]Westin[/name] and think of a hotel breakfast menu. However, seeing that your name only sounds like Waffle and isn’t spelled like Waffle, I don’t think that’s a problem. If you like it, go with it!

I think it sounds fine.

I’m a little hesitant only because the first thing I thought of was Western omelets because of [name]Weston[/name] Waffle. I think it sounds fine with the alliteration and it would depend on how your name is truly spelled.