West's little sister - POLL! Round two!

See the results of this poll: Which is your favorite?

Respondents: 59 (This poll is closed)

• Isabel Cordelia Elizabeth nn Coco: 4 (7%)
  • Elizabeth Cordelia Adelaide nn Coco: 6 (10%)
  • Victoria Elizabeth Adelaide nn Plum: 8 (14%)
  • Araminta Elizabeth Adelaide nn Minty: 2 (3%)
  • Clementine Elizabeth Adelaide nn Cleo: 7 (12%)
  • Clementine Elizabeth Ottilie nn Cleo: 4 (7%)
  • Mazarine Elizabeth Magnolia nn Maz/Maisie: 3 (5%)
  • Mazarine Elizabeth Adelaide nn Maz/Maisie: 6 (10%)
  • Elizabeth Lavender Luella nn Elle: 8 (14%)
  • Elizabeth Gwendolyn Grey nn Dolly: 11 (19%)

Without a doubt [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]!!

I love this combo and having [name]Cordelia[/name] in the mix is stunning. [name]Cordelia[/name] is pretty, classic, sweet, feminine, unusual and has all the elements of lifting the ordinary to the extraordinary in the most beautiful way. I think she would be a lucky little lady to have this name.

best wishes

rollo :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name]. It sounds lovely, but it is also the only name I can really “get a handle” on. Quite honestly, the rest are just way too much name for my taste.

But Mazarine is by far my favorite first name.

I would use Mazarine [name]Elizabeth[/name] and leave it at that. Elegant, spunky, and not too much of a mouthful!

A comment on nicknames: If you like the nickname [name]Pepper[/name] then use it, regardless of what her first name is. My parents’ nickname for me has nothing whatsoever to do with my proper name.

[name]HI[/name]! I just fell in love with [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name]! It is so beautiful. :smiley:

I do like [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name], but I do not like the nickname [name]Dolly[/name]. There’s nothing wrong with it, it’s just not my style.

I really like [name]Araminta[/name], but I voted for [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] because I adore the nickname [name]Coco[/name]. And [name]Pepper[/name] is a really cute nickname, and I completely agree with moxielove on that subject.

[name]Isabel[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] are the exact same name! Can’t use that one. [name]How[/name] about [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]? I voted for [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name], because I love [name]Cordelia[/name], but I’m not really a fan of [name]Coco[/name]. I think [name]Araminta[/name] is pretty but way too over the top, and Mazarine is just confusing and reminiscent of margarine. [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] Mazarine? The rest are okay.

My favorite from the list is also [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name], but I do NOT like [name]Dolly[/name] as a nickname at all. Maybe as a nickname among family … but I would definitely have her go by [name]Elizabeth[/name] or one of the many [name]Elizabeth[/name] nicknames at school/among friends.

My next choice would be Mazarine [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grey[/name] (or just Mazarine [name]Elizabeth[/name]), but I don’t really care for Mazarine [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]/[name]Magnolia[/name].

Also, have you considered using [name]Pepper[/name] as a middle name and just call her that? You could call her [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Pepper[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] nn [name]Pepper[/name]. (or something of that nature)
Sorry to make your decision even more difficult :smiley:

Oh, [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] is totally amazing! [name]Love[/name] it, and [name]Cleo[/name]! Perfection. My second choice is the ever-glamorous [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name], though. Divine. [name]Dolly[/name] is sweet, but I’m feeling [name]Ibby[/name], myself!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I don’t think [name]Pepper[/name] is silly as a middle name at all! :smiley:

That’s a good name, too! Hm. I’m kind of in love with [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name], though! [name]Cleo[/name] and [name]West[/name]? Divine. [name]Cleo[/name] French? So cute. I’m iffy on the [name]Dolly[/name] nickname for [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name] because [name]Dolly[/name] French sounds, um, strange to me. Does [name]West[/name] go by [name]West[/name] French? [name]Pepper[/name] French is funny, too, but it’s so cute I’m willing to let it slide. [name]Cleo[/name] is really just incredible, though. [name]Love[/name] it!

See her and name her!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Sheridan[/name], here are my favorites, in order:

[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]

I love [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Lavender[/name].

Any news/updates? I doubt you’re looking for any new ideas but I just came across this thread and I couldn’t stop reading!
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name] is lovely!! I agree with most, I’m not a huge fan of [name]Dolly[/name]. Would you consider the nn [name]Gigi[/name] for her two middles? I think it’s sooo cute!

Post as much as you like you have to be happy at the end of the day and we will try to help. I will concentrate on your favourites.

From you favourite list I like [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name] the best, it has a lovely sound and look to it. I particularly like the alliteration of the two middle names and they sound so good together. If ‘[name]Dolly[/name]’ isn’t working but you still love the combo then I say keep the combo and find another nn. There are so many nn’s you can get from [name]Elizabeth[/name] but if you want to go with a nn from [name]Gwendolyn[/name] then [name]Wren[/name], [name]Gwen[/name], [name]Gwennie[/name] or even [name]Linny[/name] are good nn’s. I just remembered the EGG dilemma so if it was my combo I would swap it around to [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grey[/name]. I think [name]Gwendolyn[/name] is such a sweet name and the combo is very feminine but not frilly.

Mazarine [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] Honestly, Mazarine is not for me, sorry. It reminds me of Margarine and Magazine and a lovely daughter wouldn’t want that image imo. I really like [name]Magnolia[/name] it is so soft and feminine and you get the smart and edgy nn of [name]Maggie[/name], if you like [name]Magnolia[/name] enough why not call her [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Mazarine? [name]Imo[/name] you get a better combo and you can still use the nn of Zazie if you like.

I have to say that I am not an [name]Elizabeth[/name] fan but it is a great traditional name and it has great sentimental meaning for you so I can see why you love it.

• [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] [name]Luella[/name]/[name]Lavender[/name] [name]Luella[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] I would go for [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Luella[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] nn of [name]Lulu[/name].

My pick is [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grey[/name], nn [name]Wren[/name]

all the best,

rollo :slight_smile: