West's little sister - POLL! Which one?

See the results of this poll: West’s little sister - which one?

Respondents: 23 (This poll is closed)

1. Mazarine Elizabeth Magnolia: 2 (9%)
    1. Elizabeth Gwendolyn Grey (Dolly): 7 (30%)
    1. Anouke Elizabeth Alice: 2 (9%)
    1. Persephone Alice Elizabeth (Pepper): 5 (22%)
    1. Elizabeth Wilde Felicity (Fizzy): 2 (9%)
    1. Clementine Elizabeth Ottilie (Cleo): 5 (22%)

I would definitely chose [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ottilie[/name] it sound so cute and I love the name [name]Clementine[/name].

Ahhh it was a tough choice! Too many amazing options.

I was torn between [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name], [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ottilie[/name]. I love all 3 first names and the combinations for them! [name]Dolly[/name]'s not my style but it’s cute and I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Pepper[/name] and [name]Cleo[/name]!

I ultimately went for [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] because I love the classic [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Persephone[/name] is a name that I’ve really fallen in love with lately and has such an elegance about it, and yet [name]Pepper[/name] is such a cute quirky nn. I love it.

Tough choice though and if you asked me again tomorrow I may just have to vote for little miss [name]Cleo[/name]!! Lol.

Good luck - I don’t envy your decision!

I voted for [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], mostly because I just love the nn [name]Pepper[/name]! If the option was [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Wilde or [name]Felicity[/name] Wilde [name]Elizabeth[/name] nn Fizzy, that would definitely have been my number 1!! I also really like [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ottilie[/name] because I like the nn [name]Cleo[/name] (and how it uses all of her initials with the CL from the first, E from the second and O from the second middle), but I just don’t care for [name]Clementine[/name] personally.

Oh, so hard to choose. I love all of them except not crazy about the nickname Fizzy.

I voted for Mazarine, but I think we’re the only ones who love it though. :slight_smile:

[name]Dolly[/name] is definitely my favorite, but is there any specific reason you have it [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name] instead of [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Grey[/name]?

[name]Hi[/name] hi!

Apologies for the delay in response…

Ljandri: I think I love the IDEA of [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Grey[/name] nn [name]Dolly[/name] more than the name itself because I think it is so beautiful and clever with the [name]Dolly[/name] nickname, though [name]Dolly[/name] isn’t particularly my style either. [name]Just[/name] so cute!!
Gwensmom: I just can’t get on board with [name]Felicity[/name] in the #1 spot - I annoy myself with my reluctance on this! Not sure why I have the opposition to it as a first name.
Millikate: Yep - I think we are the only ones who favor Mazarine!! Ha!
Triceratops: Well, I love the alliteration of the G’s for sure, and kind of same thing with [name]Gwendolyn[/name] as [name]Felicity[/name] - I love it in a middle name position, and love getting a nickname out of it, but don’t really favor either as a first name. So crazy of me, I know.

I really love hearing everyone’s opinions!! [name]Even[/name] though we don’t know the sex, I really feel like she is a girl which is why I am stressing so much over this choice. (WHY can’t it be as easy as the boy name?!) The struggle comes from the fact that she feels like a Mazarine, but I [name]LOVE[/name] the idea of [name]Pepper[/name] and it’s the only one DH and I have agreed upon, AND I also love this newly thought of creation of [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ottilie[/name].

I try to imagine seeing her for the first time and just having one of those three names stand out as the one but I can’t. FRUSTRATING!!! But your opinions and thoughts and suggestions are helping tremendously. Thanks everyone! Lots of x’s and o’s.

Oh I also thought - [name]Isabel[/name] will be the name that MUST be in a 2nd daughter if the situation arises, and that could work with [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Ottilie[/name] nn [name]Clio[/name] if we use Mazarine or [name]Pepper[/name] this time around. Obviously I need to be worrying myself with this hypothetical situation right now :wink:

[name]Just[/name] a quick little update -

Was just speaking with DH and asked him for his opinion on Mazarine, [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Persephone[/name]. He says a [name]Clementine[/name] is an orange and pretty much vetoed it. He feels Mazarine is so-so, and likes [name]Persephone[/name] the best.

I’m going to update the other long thread on this topic with this to start figuring out the best [name]Persephone[/name] combo, to see if we can come up with something that beats [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! (Though A and E are both family names, which I always love)