We've been thinking...

Me and my Wife have been so sure of the names [name]Rudy[/name] and [name]Penny[/name] for a long time. But recently we’ve been talking and looking at names and come up some that we like more. Please tell us what you think.

Girl: [name]Flora[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] Shepson
Boy: [name]Zane[/name] Riddick Shepson

We are pretty set on the girls name, we think it flows well and sound both fun yet sophisticated, and it will work well as an attention getter when She is being bad.
The boys middle name how ever is still some what up in the air. We are fond of masculine names as apposed to more ambiguous names. it must be more than 1 syllable and cannot end with an “S” sound (S,X,C). any suggestions would be great or if you like the name we have that feedback would be nice as well.

[name]Flora[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] sounds good!

[name]Zane[/name] [name]Bronwyn[/name]
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Hunter[/name]
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Huntley[/name]
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Whitleigh[/name]
But I do like [name]Zane[/name] Riddick! The ONLY thing is that it’s something young people say when they mean riddiculous, but who cares?
Hmmm. That’s all I got! Good luck!

[name]Flora[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] Shepson: I think [name]Flora[/name] Shepson flows nicely, but [name]Lynn[/name] is very, very dated. [name]Lynn[/name] in the middle takes away from [name]Flora[/name]'s elegance to me. I think the [name]Flora[/name] and Shepson would sound great with a longer middle name:

[name]Flora[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] Shepson
[name]Flora[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] Shepson
[name]Flora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] Shepson
[name]Flora[/name] [name]Mirabelle[/name] Shepson
[name]Flora[/name] [name]Marielle[/name] Shepson
[name]Flora[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] Shepson (a take on [name]Penny[/name])

Boy: [name]Zane[/name] Riddick Shepson: I think a longer middle name would sound great…

[name]Zane[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] Shepson
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Everett[/name] Shepson
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Elliott[/name] Shepson
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Maxfield[/name] Shepson
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] Shepson
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Rafferty[/name] Shepson
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] Shepson

Have you considered [name]Xavier[/name] Shepson?

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] about [name]Zane[/name] [name]Dorian[/name]? I know its not super masculine, but I’ve always liked that as a name but i feel its a little out there for a first name (like [name]Zane[/name] isn’t out there anyway, i just love the name [name]Zane[/name]). tell me what you think.

I love [name]Dorian[/name]!

Girl: [name]Flora[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] Shepson - love [name]Flora[/name], don’t like [name]Lynn[/name] - so very dated.
Boy: [name]Zane[/name] Riddick Shepson - love [name]Zane[/name].

The boys middle name how ever is still some what up in the air. We are fond of masculine names as apposed to more ambiguous names. it must be more than 1 syllable and cannot end with an “S” sound (S,X,C). any suggestions would be great or if you like the name we have that feedback would be nice as well.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Jill[/name]'s ideas of middle names.
[name]Zane[/name] [name]Roderick[/name] Shepson sounds so nice! has the 1-3-2 syllable rhythm thing going on.
love three syllable middle names with [name]Zane[/name].

i love the unique-ness of flora calmed down with the simple but lovely lynn as a middle.

i also love the name zane riddick. it has great rhythem and will surely always be classy.

[name]Flora[/name] [name]Lane[/name]

There’s a boy in my grade (yup, still in school, I’m just a 14yo who likes names) named [name]Zane[/name] and I just have to tell you first that everyone is always making fun of his name.

Not that everyone would, just letting you know.

Interesting, what do they say to make fun of [name]Zane[/name]? I can’t think of anything…

Nothing that couldn’t be said about another name I guess. I’ve heard “Insane [name]Zane[/name]” and “Vain [name]Zane[/name]” a few times, but that could also be said about [name]Shane[/name], [name]Jane[/name], etc.

Mostly, kids say he has a weird name. They say it a lot. It’s actually very odd that the name [name]Zane[/name] would attract so much negative attention; there are some much stranger names!

I love [name]Zane[/name] [name]Everett[/name], as someone else suggested.