We've chosen!

Some of you may remember me posting about how the only name my husband seemed even remotely interested in was [name]Martha[/name]. Well, the other day he mentioned another name which I like a lot more. So, if this little one is a girl, her name will be [name]Eva[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]. What do you think?

[name]Love[/name] it! I like it better than [name]Martha[/name] too.

I also like it more than [name]Martha[/name], good choice!

lovely name x

I think I like the idea of [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Martha[/name] that little bit more but if you both love [name]Eva[/name], then that’s great. It’s a beautiful name too, and [name]Eva[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] flows nicely.

If you have a third baby are you going to stress if you cant find another name with a v in it that you both like?

If not then i think its a fine name. :slight_smile: i have to admit though, i know a GORGEOUS girl named [name]Martha[/name]. :slight_smile: She was a pretty and kind child, and grew up to be lovely and intelligent. So i really like the name [name]Martha[/name].

I think [name]Eva[/name] is so cute and pretty - just the opposite of [name]Martha[/name] (but that is based off of only personal opinion on the only [name]Martha[/name] I know! I am sure some people think the name [name]Martha[/name] is great, just like ninanoo! :slight_smile: )

I’m getting my tubes tied after this :slight_smile:

I absolutely love the name [name]Eva[/name]! Great choice :slight_smile: congrats and good luck

[name]Eva[/name] is charming and classy and classic–I love it! [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Eva[/name] are lovely together. :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] it :slight_smile:

[name]Eva[/name] is one of my top favorites. [name]Eva[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] is beautiful!