We've Made a decision!!

For our first baby girl her name will be [name]Amerie[/name] Eliss, [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]!! I hope you like the ones we have chosen and possibly given you some great ideas for combos!!

I am not a fan of [name]Amerie[/name]-think it doesn’t match well with [name]Lydia[/name] & [name]Oliver[/name], but [name]Lydia[/name] & [name]Oliver[/name] combos are lovely. Congrats on making a decision.

It’s hard to decide so far in advance. I bet you will change your mind before you name the other two - and that’s okay. My parents really liked the name [name]Matthew[/name], but it took them 4 tries to get a boy, so they named him [name]Andrew[/name] because they were really sick of the name [name]Matthew[/name] by that time.

[name]Amerie[/name] is a bit different from [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name]; not in a bad way, but like butterfly said, not really matchy.

Of course, it doesn’t really matter what we think though. I’m glad you guys feel good about your names. It’s hard to come up with names that both you and DH like!

Congrats on the triplets!

[name]Amerie[/name] doesn’t go very well with [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name], as others noted. [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] are gorgeous, though!

I know you liked [name]Cassie[/name] (yes?), so what about [name]Cassandra[/name], another classic, to go with [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name]? [name]Cassandra[/name] always strikes me as a classic because it was the name of [name]Jane[/name] [name]Austen[/name]'s mother.

[name]How[/name] about:

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]May[/name] “Lyddie”
[name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] “[name]Cassie[/name]”
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name] “[name]Ollie[/name]”

Good luck!

[name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] are beautiful names, but I am afraid that I too fell like [name]Amerie[/name] stands out a little …

My top choice for the other girl would be [name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], with [name]Lydia[/name]'s mn being [name]Marie[/name] or [name]May[/name]/[name]Mae[/name] - I adore [name]Pearl[/name], but I feel those names both flow better than [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. I love [name]Cassandra[/name], and it has the cute nn of [name]Cass/name, but also [name]Andy[/name] should she be a little tomboy!

[name]Amelie[/name] would also be a nice choice, and all of the names would then contain and L - a cute connection, in my opinion.

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name] is very handsome.

Good luck!