We've narrowed down the list!

See the results of this poll: Please vote on your top two girls and top two boys!

Respondents: 160 (This poll is closed)

• Sebastian Andr”s: 29 (18%)
  • Leland Andr”s: 5 (3%)
  • Landon Andr”s: 17 (11%)
  • Donovan Andr”s: 24 (15%)
  • Rowan Paige: 22 (14%)
  • Rowan Pilar: 8 (5%)
  • Bronwyn Valentina: 9 (6%)
  • Bronwyn Paige: 10 (6%)
  • Lilah Valentina: 20 (13%)
  • Lilah Rowan: 16 (10%)

I voted for [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Donovan[/name], two of my very favorite names. I also voted for both choices for [name]Rowan[/name]. I like [name]Lilah[/name] a lot but feel it might be too close with [name]Willow[/name] and saying [name]Griffin[/name] and Bronywn leaves me a bit tongue tied. All just my opinion.

I voted for [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Donovan[/name] for the boys (I think they’re absolutely perfect with [name]Griffin[/name]!), and [name]Lilah[/name] and [name]Bronwyn[/name] for the girls.

I’m pronouncing [name]Lilah[/name] as [name]Ly[/name]-la (the [name]Ly[/name] rhymes with the word “my”).

I didn’t vote for [name]Rowan[/name] for a girl, because even though I think it’s lovely, it’s also a handsome boys’ name that’s presently more popular on boys than on girls, and with you already having chosen the feminine [name]Willow[/name] for one of your daughters, I voted for the other names that were also clearly feminine. (If my sisters were named [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Bronwyn[/name], I’d hate to be mistaken for one of the boys.)

Also, I personally wouldn’t use [name]Bronwyn[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] together, because their endings have the same “win” sound.

I’m really excited for you, and can’t wait to see what you choose! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Landon[/name], [name]Bronwyn[/name] [name]Valentina[/name] and [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Valentina[/name]-[name]Valentina[/name] is one of my favorite names!

I like [name]Sebastian[/name]. I’ve actually met quite a few little boys named [name]Landon[/name], which I found funny because I hadn’t really thought of it as a first name. I met a 6-year-old boy named [name]Landon[/name] who said there were 2 other Landons in his class. We live in [name]Dallas[/name], by the way, in case it’s a regional difference.

Have you considered splitting your chosen girl’s name and using both as first names since they have both appealed to you for so long?

I voted for [name]Landon[/name] and [name]Donovan[/name], as I think they both go so well with [name]Griffin[/name]. (All your boys’ names do, really!)

For the girls, I think [name]Lilah[/name] is the perfect second girl’s name to go with [name]Willow[/name]. Although I love [name]Valentina[/name], I thought [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rowan[/name] matched [name]Willow[/name] [name]Danya[/name] a bit better. My second option was [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Paige[/name], because I thought [name]Lilah[/name] and [name]Landon[/name] or [name]Lilah[/name] and [name]Leland[/name] might be too much L.

For me, the top combinations are:
[name]Willow[/name], [name]Lilah[/name] and [name]Donovan[/name] ([name]LOVE[/name]!)
[name]Willow[/name], [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Landon[/name]

I love [name]Griffin[/name], and we have a [name]Willow[/name] already! [name]Lilah[/name] valentina is beautiful and I also love [name]Rowan[/name] for a girl but we can’t use this because my husband has problems pronouncing his 'r’s!!!

i really like all of your name choices, except for [name]Leland[/name]… it just seems kind of dorky. But I love [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Bronwyn[/name], very elegant and go well with [name]Griffin[/name].

Nearly exactly what I was going to say! My only hesitation with [name]Donovan[/name] is the flow with [name]Andres[/name], a little off to my ear. [name]Desmond[/name]? [name]Anders[/name]?

Wow, a HUGE thank you to all the voters!!! Your input has really helped narrow down our decision.

Right now, it looks like its between [name]Donovan[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], and [name]Landon[/name] for the little boy, with [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Lilah[/name] almost tied.

While we acknowledge that [name]Rowan[/name] is still pretty popular among the boys, I just love it! I love how both [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Willow[/name] have w’s in them, and I think they ground great together. But, in the end, if we want something more feminine, we’ll probably go with [name]Lilah[/name].

Still pretty undecided with the boys though…all three sound so great with [name]Griffin[/name] and the girls’ names. It’s going to be a tough decision because I’m not sure if we’ll be having any more kids…so no saving our second-place name for another time…

We will definitely post our choices once we’ve decided! Thanks so much for all your help. ([name]Feel[/name] free to keep voting if you haven’t yet) - [name]Bernie[/name]

My favourites are [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Donovan[/name] for boys and [name]Lilah[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] for girls. [name]Willow[/name] is my favourite girls name at the moment! love it! and [name]Griffin[/name] is very cute. You have great style in names!

I think [name]Sebastian[/name] goes really well with [name]Griffin[/name], and [name]Lilah[/name] goes well with [name]Willow[/name]. I chose [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rowan[/name], so you get the name [name]Rowan[/name] in there somewhere!

Thanks again for all the votes!

We’re still wrestling with the boy’s name. We pretty much narrowed it down to either [name]Sebastian[/name] or [name]Donovan[/name]. I love them both!

Thanks again for all your help, and I can’t wait to see my little babies! - [name]Bernie[/name]

[name]Lilah[/name] [name]Rowan[/name] is a lovely combo!

I’ve never been a big fan of Sebastion. The first thing that comes to mind is The [name]Little[/name] Mermaid. [name]Love[/name] the movie but I think ‘crab’ when I hear Sebastion lol