We've narrowed it down to our top 2 names, please vote

See the results of this poll: Which do you like better?

Respondents: 59 (This poll is closed)

• Everett Andrew : 25 (42%)
  • Archer Grey: 34 (58%)

I would prefer [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u], though [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is pretty awesome too!

I saw your post before and forgot to vote, but those were my top picks of your choices before. I really can’t decide between the two. [name_m]Everette[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] is so edgy with a classic middle name that I love it. The combo is so nice. [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is beautiful as well, and I’m not a fan of [name_m]Archer[/name_m] as much as everyone else is. But [name_u]Grey[/name_u] just makes every name combo perfect in my opinion. [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is so simple but perfect. I love both of them, and whatever one you guys chose will be perfect.

I voted for [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] but honestly you can’t go wrong with either.

I voted for [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] as I find [name_m]Archer[/name_m] a bit too trendy - kind of a name that’s going to peak and then feel dated along the line.

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] for sure. I agree with toronto87, [name_m]Archer[/name_m] is too trendy and in danger of appearing dated too soon. [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is modern, yet classic and will most likely stand the test of time.

I like [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] better as a combo, but greatly prefer [name_u]Everett[/name_u] as a fn so voted for it.

Was about to say this. [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is fantastic.

I agree with the previous posts! [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is really nice!

I voted for [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] but I would change my vote if the nickname is [name_m]Archie[/name_m].

Either name is great though!

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] or [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is perfect!

My vote went to [name_m]Archer[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] as I do prefer [name_m]Archer[/name_m] to [name_u]Everett[/name_u], however, as others have already said, [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] would be great, and I like it a lot.

I like [name_u]Everett[/name_u] better than [name_m]Archer[/name_m] so my vote went to [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]. However I agree that [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] would be awesome.