what about Cassio

I was watching a movie today and misheard a charactor’s name. His real name is [name]Cassiel[/name], but i heard [name]Cassio[/name], and I [name]LOVE[/name] it. is it too weird? One of my other favorite boy name is [name]Julian[/name]/[name]Julius[/name]. I think they go really well together. What do you guys think? Are there any middle names that go well with [name]Cassio[/name]? I’m pronouncing it like the girls name [name]Cassie[/name], but with an “o”.

[name]Just[/name] be aware of the watch brand Casio.

Yes, I thought of the brand name too

It’s nice otherwise!

I like the sound, but it does make me think automatically of the brand. On a side note, I watched an episode of [name]Star[/name] Trek: Voyager for the first time in years today and they mentioned Cardassians, a species whose home planet is Cardassia, and I got to thinking that I like the sound of the latter.

[name]Alexis[/name]

darn!!! i hadn’t even thought of the watch brand. i really liked that name because it sounds roman/greek without the “us” ending of [name]Julius[/name]. And it reminded me of [name]Rocco[/name] in that it sounded cool, but i thought [name]Cassio[/name] was a better fit with [name]Julian[/name] than [name]Rocco[/name] is. I don’t mind Cassious, but i don’t like the “CaSHious” pronunciation. I like [name]Cassian[/name]. [name]Cassian[/name] and [name]Julius[/name] go well together. Would people pronounce it with the “cash” in cassious?

Yep, sorry … [name]Cassio[/name]'s a cheap watch. :frowning:

[name]Cassian[/name] to me is “cass-ian” so I think you’re cool.

You could always name his [name]Cassiel[/name], [name]Cassian[/name], or [name]Caspian[/name] and nickname him [name]Cassio[/name].

Good luck!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Cosimo[/name], [name]Cosmo[/name] or [name]Casimer[/name]?

My first thought is that he would always have to be wearing a billowy red cape. Like royalty, not a superhero. This could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your perspective. :lol:
I never even thought about the watch brand until reading the thread itself, and even now I am remembering it is also the brand name of my first keyboard (piano).

I second [name]Caspian[/name].