What about January?

What do you think about [name]January[/name] for a girl?
We would use it to honor our dear grandmother [name]Janice[/name].
Siblings are [name]RYLEE[/name] (G) and [name]BECKETT[/name] (b)

MN suggestions?

I think it goes well with [name]Rylee[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name]. I think of [name]January[/name] [name]Jones[/name] the actress (I think it’s her middle name in real life), but that’s not a bad association. I don’t think I would be brave enough to use it but I like it quite a bit.
For middle names, I think you need short and sweet, and avoid other word names:
[name]January[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (a little long maybe)
[name]January[/name] [name]Alice[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Marin[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Claire[/name]

[name]January[/name] would only make sense if she was born in january.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]January[/name] [name]Claire[/name], and I think it goes well with the surname-name [name]Beckett[/name], but not with the trendy (in both name and spelling) [name]Rylee[/name], especially if [name]Rylee[/name] is a girl.

Agreed.

[name]January[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is ADORABLE!

But you do run the risk of it getting shortened to [name]Jan[/name], not so cute.

You are right, [name]Meghan[/name], [name]Jan[/name] is not cute, especially for a little girl. But, then again, I don’t like nicknames. [name]January[/name] [name]Claire[/name] would be [name]January[/name] if it was my daughter - too cute!

I think [name]January[/name] is a terrible name for a child. If you want to honour your mother there are many lovely names you could use

[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Jeanette[/name]
[name]Gina[/name]
[name]Georgina[/name]
any name using a J
[name]Jana[/name] pronounced Yah nah
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Denise[/name]

I knew someone named [name]January[/name] and thought it a fine name. She was not called “[name]Jan[/name]” ever to my knowledge. I think it kind of goes with your other kids’ names. [name]How[/name] did you pick your other middle names? Are they connected to family, have special meanings, or just other names you liked? Since [name]January[/name] is four syllables I’d probably steer toward something one or two syllables for balance.

[name]January[/name] [name]Rachel[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Rita[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Nora[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Nell[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Nina[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Ninette[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Irene[/name]
[name]January[/name] [name]Lucia[/name]