What about the combo Josephine Joy?

I am really loving it! Thoughts???

This combo was on my list originally!
I love it, eliminated because DH wasn’t sold on [name]Josephine[/name] as a first name (we’re using it as a mn). I love the alliteration, such a happy sounding name to me, and the potential J.J. nickname when she’s little. :slight_smile:

You know, I was just thinking that! I think it would be absolutely gorgeous. Eeeek!!!

Wow. Stunningly beautiful. And I’m not the biggest [name]Josephine[/name] fan! It would be perfect with your other children also. I love it!

I think it’s your best combo so far.

I love alliteration, and I think [name]Joy[/name] is a sweet middle name! I like it!

I agree - [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Joy[/name] could be the one for you!

[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Joy[/name] is lovely. I like the possibility of [name]Jojo[/name], [name]Josie[/name] [name]Jo[/name], or [name]Josie[/name] [name]Joy[/name] as nicknames.

Normally I’m not a fan of alliteration, but putting together [name]Josephine[/name] and [name]Joy[/name] is just so - well, joyful! - that it works for me! It’s so happy and confident! Kind of depends on last name, too, though.

I love [name]Josephine[/name] but not with [name]Joy[/name] (The repetitive [name]Jo[/name]/[name]Jo[/name]'s at the beginning are clunky). I prefer [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Joy[/name] as a combo but you already have so many little girls with “S” initials it probably is no longer an option. But if you love it, then go for it!

[name]Susannah[/name] is not completely off the table, but yes, I do think at this point we are heavy on the S names :wink: I do still like [name]Anna[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], but [name]Josephine[/name] has just a bit more - I don’t know, “spunk” to it. I would never call her J.J. but I do like the [name]Josie[/name], or [name]Posy[/name] nn options.

I don’t think it’s bad, but I’m not wowed by it. I prefer both names as middle names.

Seeing as I suggested this on your last [name]Josephine[/name] thread, I love it! I think [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Joy[/name] would be adorable with your other kiddos.

Yep, [name]Ash[/name] it was your suggestion :slight_smile: thank you :slight_smile:

I love the sass of the name, very pretty.

I love it. [name]Love[/name] both names, love them together. JJ is indeed an adorable nickname.

I actually really like [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Joy[/name]; its very bouncy and youthful. I do love [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Joy[/name] (they’re two of my favorite names), but I’ve had a soft spot for [name]Josephine[/name] for years now. Bottom line is whatever speaks to you the most. If you’re really loving [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Joy[/name], then it’s probably the one!

I love it!