What about these?? Hudson, Holden, Logan or Luke??

I thought for sure I was set on [name]Logan[/name] as a first name now I’m not so sure. I know lots of girls with this name, but I love that is has an old fashioned southern, western feel to it. Our other boys are named [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Noah[/name]. My husband wants [name]Henry[/name] as a middle name but I really love [name]Wyatt[/name] for the middle.
Here are some I’m thinking about. Any other ideas??
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Holden[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]

I wouldn’t have a ‘son’ names as you already have [name]Jackson[/name] - just my personal preference. I think that [name]Luke[/name] is a bit different in style to [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] - how about [name]Lucas[/name]?

I have to say that i like [name]Logan[/name] the best from your list, but would chose a different sound ending than ‘n’ and ‘tt’ which you already have.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Granger[/name] or Swayer? [name]Otis[/name], [name]Cooper[/name] or [name]Beau[/name]?

[/quote]

I like [name]Luke[/name] and [name]Logan[/name] the best. [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name] are a bit too similiar.

[name]Ashton[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Noah[/name] I like this combo.

I really like the two H names not keen on either L names. unsure how wither middle name would work with H names though…??

Any chance of a little [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Henry[/name]? I think [name]Wyatt[/name] fits with your other boys splendidly

From your list I adore [name]Holden[/name] and the Catcher in the [name]Rye[/name] association

I’d use [name]Lucas[/name] “[name]Luke[/name]” [name]Henry[/name] or even [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Henry[/name]! :slight_smile:

When I saw your boys names, I immediately thought [name]Wyatt[/name]. So, I guess I’m joining the [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Henry[/name] party :slight_smile: Very handsome.

As for the others:
[name]Holden[/name] - I adore [name]Holden[/name]! It would be on our list if it didn’t sound horrible with our last name.
[name]Luke[/name] - This isn’t a favorite of mine, but it works well with [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Noah[/name].
[name]Hudson[/name] - is a little too similar to [name]Jackson[/name] for me.
[name]Logan[/name] - I have to admit that [name]Logan[/name] is one of my least favorite names… it just seems so fussy to me, sorry.

Might I suggest [name]Levi[/name]? Or [name]Asher[/name]?